Continue Using Bp O...

Notifications
Clear all

Continue Using Bp Over Dark Spottypeeling Skin ?

MemberMember
(@trentpualele)

Posted : 07/14/2014 11:48 pm

I've been on the regimen for 5 weeks now and I've encounted at week 3 that I had dark spotty peeling skin on my forehead temple, cheeks and mouth ! I'm just wondering how I can get rid of it ? Should I still use the full dose of bp over my peeling flaky skin or avoid it ? My acne has improved a lot but have a few bumps on my face here and there , is there any solution for this ?

I'm now on week 5 and this is still happening and the dry in even skin that's peeling hasn't subsided yet ????

MemberMember
(@robert6524)

Posted : 07/15/2014 1:17 am

What percentage of bp are you using ? It seems like your skin hasn't adapted to the treatment yet but it will eventually .Also, does the areas where you have dark spots burn ? If it does I would avoid putting and bp into the area . I also advise that you let it heal and avoid putting any until they go away because it might get worse . It's just personal experiences though . I started using 10% bp and my skin didn't respond to it very well. My skin was extremely dry and I also had skin peeling of my cheeks and lip area. I started with a really high concentration when I should of started with 2% bp. I eventually moved up to 10% and my skin is fine.

MemberMember
(@trentpualele)

Posted : 07/15/2014 8:09 am

My face is very uneven it looks blotchy and all the old skin is dark in colour and its all over my face !!!! Its like brown dried peeling skin it looks horrible but I'll definatly try that :) thanks

I use 1 and half pump 10% bp

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 07/15/2014 8:47 pm

Moved this post to the Regimen forum.