Notifications
Clear all

What Do You Do To Feel Better About Your Acne?

MemberMember
(@winterlotus90)

Posted : 07/14/2014 4:16 pm

Hello!,

I was just wondering, what do you ladies and gentlemen do you combat the "acne blues?" As someone who has suffered a long time with feeling self-conscious about my acne and its scarring, I have learned that doing certain things helps me to feel better about myself. And I think it's important to do those things regularly as it will help stave off those negative feelings. Personally, I like to dance, workout, play around with cosmetics (try different looks), and get dressed up for no reason! These things help me focus on other parts of my body that I'm proud of and take my focus away from my acne. Do you folks do similar things? Exercise in particular is really good for you, not just because it burns calories, but because we all get stressed from our acne right? Well exercise has been proven to relieve stress and bring more circulation to your face, making your appearance look more supple! :) And I'm not lying, it really works. Get in a really good, sweaty workout, then shower and you will definitely see yourself differently after one good, sweaty workout :P Plus sweating out the oils, prevents those oils from forming acne!

-Kim

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 07/15/2014 7:38 am

Exercising also helps me. I also try to keep myself busy when I'm feeling down (tv, movies, music, friends, videogames,...) as long as it's not on my mind I can't be sad about it :)

MemberMember
(@13-going-on-30)

Posted : 07/30/2014 11:22 pm

Beach

Music

Good friends

Family

Eat:/ not a good one though

MemberMember
(@ben100604)

Posted : 08/02/2014 7:34 am

When my acne was at its worst, I used to like to escape the acne blues with a good comedy film. For 2 hours everything would feel ok.