What Do You Conside...

Notifications
Clear all

What Do You Consider Very Oily Skin?

MemberMember
(@sky13)

Posted : 07/13/2014 9:00 pm

Just out of interest I see so many people complain of oily skin but do they truly have very oily skin? My skin gets oily maybe 6 hours after washing if I moisturize and maybe longer if I dont and it only gets shiny in the t-zone which I know makes my skin combo/oily.

How quick does your skin get oily? What do you consider truly oily skin?

MemberMember
(@paigems)

Posted : 07/13/2014 10:37 pm

I would consider oil breakthrough within 30 min to 3 hours very oily. 3 hrs to 7 hours I'd consider moderately oily. 8 to 12 hours would be slightly oily. Any more than that I would consider normal skin. I wish I had normal skin, but right now I'm falling in the very oily category :(

MemberMember
(@mrpumauk)

Posted : 08/25/2014 3:08 pm

Just out of interest I see so many people complain of oily skin but do they truly have very oily skin? My skin gets oily maybe 6 hours after washing if I moisturize and maybe longer if I dont and it only gets shiny in the t-zone which I know makes my skin combo/oily.

How quick does your skin get oily? What do you consider truly oily skin?

5 min after washing my face my oil is back on my nose , funny thing is the rest of my face needs moisturizeing .

MemberMember
(@vermilion)

Posted : 08/30/2014 10:46 am

Having to blot your skin within < 3 hours. I personally have to blot every 2-3 hours.

MemberMember
(@jofo)

Posted : 08/30/2014 5:03 pm

I start to see the first beads of oil about 20 minutes after washing my face. By the 3-hour mark, a blotting sheet that I press onto my face will be soaked in oil.

MemberMember
(@krissy990)

Posted : 09/24/2014 4:21 pm

Yeah I wish I could last a few hours without oil...but literally about 30 mns to an hour after washing I see the oil seeping from my pores. Its awful to me and its all over my face and body.