Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sky13

What Do You Consider Very Oily Skin?

Just out of interest I see so many people complain of oily skin but do they truly have very oily skin? My skin gets oily maybe 6 hours after washing if I moisturize and maybe longer if I dont and it only gets shiny in the t-zone which I know makes my skin combo/oily.

How quick does your skin get oily? What do you consider truly oily skin?

I would consider oil breakthrough within 30 min to 3 hours very oily. 3 hrs to 7 hours I'd consider moderately oily. 8 to 12 hours would be slightly oily. Any more than that I would consider normal skin. I wish I had normal skin, but right now I'm falling in the very oily category :(

Just out of interest I see so many people complain of oily skin but do they truly have very oily skin? My skin gets oily maybe 6 hours after washing if I moisturize and maybe longer if I dont and it only gets shiny in the t-zone which I know makes my skin combo/oily.

How quick does your skin get oily? What do you consider truly oily skin?

5 min after washing my face my oil is back on my nose , funny thing is the rest of my face needs moisturizeing .

I start to see the first beads of oil about 20 minutes after washing my face. By the 3-hour mark, a blotting sheet that I press onto my face will be soaked in oil.

Yeah I wish I could last a few hours without oil...but literally about 30 mns to an hour after washing I see the oil seeping from my pores. Its awful to me and its all over my face and body.