Bp + Sun = Bleached...

Notifications
Clear all

Bp + Sun = Bleached Eyebrows And Hair Tips

MemberMember
(@spartan32)

Posted : 07/13/2014 6:01 pm

Recently I have been getting a bit more sun and have noticed that my eyebrows and the tips of my hair are starting to bleach and get really light. It looks awful and people are asking me if I am highlighting it. I know BP is known to bleach clothing and towels but can it also bleach hair? If so, any tips on how to prevent it? I breakout near my hairline and eyebrows so I can't really skip the area.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 07/13/2014 10:01 pm

well it does say to avoid sun when using bp so thats on you ... bp shouldnt be bleaching if you let it dry and using dan's bp

also i dont understand how it can bleach your hair or eyebrow because i never put it on there or have ever had it bleach anything o.o

MemberMember
(@spartan32)

Posted : 07/16/2014 12:44 pm

BUMP

I look like I'm in a 90's boy band. Is this happening to anyone else and how can I prevent it?

MemberMember
(@jenjen182)

Posted : 07/20/2014 11:09 pm

Hmm... The only thing I can think of is to cover your eyebrows somehow when apply the BP? And lots of sunblock? Once your eyebrows are bleached, they don't turn back in color. If you're bold enough, there are tinted eyebrow gels that you just comb through your brows that make them all one color. Or eyebrow pencils.