Notifications
Clear all

Urine Therapy Blog

MemberMember
(@michael1718)

Posted : 07/13/2014 5:02 pm

Hey guys! So if you've seen my posts i have a mixture of small scars, hyperpigmentation, red marks and active acne (i would say moderate). i recently saw some threads on urine therapy (applying urine to face) for acne and it has lots of great reviews! i thought it was worth a shot, so im starting a blog here to inform you of the changes in my skin. So im on my first day of urine therapy, and theres pros and cons.

pros

my skin is SUPER SMOOTH! it feels really smooth and soft, its a great moisturiser.

my skin looks more golden-peach, more like my skin texture. Especially on my forehead/around the eyes.

cons

Your diet has to be really good to get the best nutrients

my skin is purging! i have a few small cysts coming and some nodules, i suppose it will get worse before better.

all i do is pee on a cotton ball and paint my face with it, and i apply 2 layers of urine before i let it dry and wash my face with dove beauty cream bar soap,which has drastically improved my acne.

ANYWAY that was day 1, i will keep you posted along with pictures, i think this might work guys!

Hopefully this will help you all.

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 07/13/2014 10:22 pm

smh

MemberMember
(@pineapplexpress)

Posted : 07/13/2014 11:58 pm

Great that you are seeing some results, it takes a lot of determination to do something like this, goos luck to you!

MemberMember
(@michael1718)

Posted : 07/14/2014 4:47 am

smh

gtf

Great that you are seeing some results, it takes a lot of determination to do something like this, goos luck to you!

thank you very much 🙂

MemberMember
(@michael1718)

Posted : 07/14/2014 4:44 pm

DAY 2

My skin doesn't really look better or worse, hoping for gradual results. My skin still feels really smooth and soft, breaking out less due to cutting out harsh facial scrubs. I think urine therapy is working quite well overall. Will have more updates as time goes on. Good luck acne sufferers