Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What's It Called When You Get A 'red Rash' On Your Face?

Recommended Posts

I've got a few small area where its like a red rash, the one has a slight rise to it now but no head, they seem to just come and go without a head on them? they dont hurt, just slightly annoying! What it called?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I get this all the time, just odd little bumps that are all over red but never come out. I'm not sure what they are called either...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes