Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jacjac0806

Drug Store Regimen

I have suffered from acne on my cheeks for several months now. I've been using Cetaphil and sweet almond oil as a moisturizer. It doesn't seem to be helping at all. I need a new regimen. Please help me out.

Are you using benzoyl peroxide? Also, I'm not sure about the benefits sweet almond oil provides for the skin. A good option is jojoba oil—even better, jojoba oil mixed with a good moisturizer such as Complete All Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15– Sensitive.

I use cetaphile with clean and clear continuous control, and it helps long after you rinse. also a product that restores the skin's natural pH balance and is for sensitive skin is called PHISODERM it was very popular in the early 2000, but now I seem to only see it in RiteAid.It goes for about $4.99 it's very gentle and as I said the skin been restored to its natural pH balance is imperative to clear skin hope this helps.

Neutrogena Clear pore cleanser/mask .

Neutrogena rapid clear 2-in-1fight and fade toner

The treatment from acne.org

Clean and clear dual action moisturizer(oil free)

Neutrogena deep clean cream cleanser_oil free once or twice a week in the shower.

That is what I use , , my skin is very sensitive , it has always been , and after trying proactiv and everything that dermatologists give and prescribe, antibiotics and Accutane and retin a ,I did a lot of research and I put together this.breakouts are kind of minimal,

Simple cleansing facial wipes ,not the exfoliating, to remove make up,and loreal magic skin beautifier bb cream. Im sorry ,I guess as usual I assume everybody is a girl.I kind of read the post too fast to know.