Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
marce

reason y i have acne scars?

its bcoz of this one mother [email protected] who used to bully me at high school ... i go so much stress from his bullying ... i started to get severe acne ... and scars ...

now i dont know what to do .. shall i track him down and blow his head off with a pistols ?

i m need to do something to this fuckhead!!! who ruinned my fucking life ... arrhhhh

anyone knows good way to revenge ?

Anger is like a disease. It will only destroy you more.

I too have scars and could be angry at others for many reasons.

At the end of the day each one of us is responsible for his own life.

If you do not like anything just walk away from it. A year lost is worth more than stress in life.

Some people have quit jobs from the biggest firms and organisations when politics and bullying by bosses, or management affects their well being and happiness.

Some have even left their homes and families.

Society cannot be made accountable to us for every problem.

We still live in the wild and have to defend our own selves when attacked.

YOU are responsible for your own happiness, or lack thereof.

But I think you're on the wrong board there, Skippy.

biggrin.gif I really doubt that that guy being a dick to you caused acne,,almost every man has been through that..i went through it when i was 15 or 16 and my skin was perfectly clear,,then in my 18 i started getting it,,so it's not that guys fault that u have acne,,but it is his fault that your crazy enough to want to haunt someone down and "blow" his head off eek.gif

its bcoz of this one mother [email protected] who used to bully me at high school ...  i go so much stress from his bullying ... i started to get severe acne ... and scars ...

now i dont know what to do .. shall i track this happyflowers down and blow his head off with a pistols ? 

i m need to do something to this fuckhead!!! who ruinned my fucking life ...  arrhhhh 

anyone knows good way to revenge ?

From what I have read, acne is not caused by stress, but can be made worse by it. The very best way to prevent scarring is to prevent the acne that causes the scarring. I would suggest that you look into some sort of treatment for your acne. Once your acne is resolved, then you can go about researching scar treatments.

If you hurt this person, you will only be hurting yourself in the long run. It has been said that they best revenge is to live well. Please look into a positve way of channeling this anger so that you don't hurt yourself and others.