Notifications
Clear all

It's As If My Acne Not Going Away

MemberMember
(@lilmieya)

Posted : 07/06/2014 3:06 pm

Since I was in middle school, probably in the fourth grade, I've had acne. Its not like huge bumps and pimples; its small black heads anf the occasionally whiteheads and those big stress bumps. Its all over my face expect my nose and mouth area.

I'm not in the 11th grade and I have been using regular soap but they are not going away. I used proactiv for like 2-3 weeks. It workwd but after about 4 big bumps were on my chin. I don't know what to do. I don't want to take junior pictures with pimples, braces, and glasses on my face; ill look like a nerd.

Please help.

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 07/07/2014 12:32 am

Since I was in middle school, probably in the fourth grade, I've had acne. Its not like huge bumps and pimples; its small black heads anf the occasionally whiteheads and those big stress bumps. Its all over my face expect my nose and mouth area.

I'm not in the 11th grade and I have been using regular soap but they are not going away. I used proactiv for like 2-3 weeks. It workwd but after about 4 big bumps were on my chin. I don't know what to do. I don't want to take junior pictures with pimples, braces, and glasses on my face; ill look like a nerd.

Please help.

ProActive doesn't work for everybody, but if it is going to work for you, you have to give it AT LEAST 3 months of consistent effort. 2-3 weeks is not long enough. Pimples take 2-3 weeks to form sometimes, so those big bumps you got were already in the works before you even started ProActive. You gave up too soon.

MemberMember
(@y0y0ma)

Posted : 07/09/2014 9:44 am

My view of acne