Notifications
Clear all

This Product Has Changed My Life

MemberMember
(@jasonarm)

Posted : 07/05/2014 7:42 pm

I literally have tried every possible solution. I have had acne for over 20 years now and I know first hand the emotional damage that alters your personality and causes terrible depression. Often I have just wanted to die or live alone forever. I have tried every single product on the planet and nothing worked.

I was having some other health issues that led me to take a product called plexus. It partly involved a pro biotic and a bio cleanse pill that I took every day. That stared helping me within about 3 days with the issue I was having but I also noticed that my skin was improving slightly. Then I found out that they had a product called the body cream. It has some kind of detoxifying algea in it that remove toxins from your skin. You. Guys. My face was clear in about 4 days and has been ever since. I could cry just thinking about it. I don't know why this product worked so well for me but I will never stop taking it!

You have to order it from one of their ambassadors. You may know someone that sells it becasue it is getting fairly popular. If not, you can contact me and I can hook you up.

I have read a lot over the years about acne and its relation to candida. Maybe this is product is addressing that issue which is taking the acne away? Anyway, it has been an awful 20 years and I am happy and thankful for the reprieve.

MemberMember
(@rudy23)

Posted : 07/06/2014 5:02 am

This post seems like pure advertising.

MemberMember
(@jasonarm)

Posted : 07/07/2014 5:54 pm

Frustrating. Been through hell and if I found something then isn't this where I would share it? Aren't all of the products on here being advertised? It was a real genuine solution for me. You don't have to try it but you also don't have to make a judgment.

MemberMember
(@rudy23)

Posted : 07/09/2014 4:20 am

Frustrating. Been through hell and if I found something then isn't this where I would share it? Aren't all of the products on here being advertised? It was a real genuine solution for me. You don't have to try it but you also don't have to make a judgment.

I only stated my opinion, you don't have to feel offended as it wasn't my intention to offend anyone. I still think that this topic is not authentic.