Notifications
Clear all

Pillows !

MemberMember
(@kaylo3)

Posted : 07/05/2014 6:33 pm

Another thing I should add is always have a clean pillow !!!! Especially if you use a lot of hair products all that stuff is getting on your face , make sure your bed sheets and especially pillows are always spotless . No ones asking you to clean your pillowcase everyday but even putting a clean towel over your pillow helps a lot .

MemberMember
(@rudy23)

Posted : 07/06/2014 4:54 am

I try not to sleep on my face and sleep on my back but it is much difficult than it sounds. Sleeping on the back is the best way to avoid that kind of acne.

MemberMember
(@torquemonster)

Posted : 07/06/2014 9:30 am

I converted to being a back sleeper to avoid contact of my face with the pillow. I still change the pillow case about every three days.

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 07/06/2014 10:24 am

if u dont use any hair products then i dont think pillows have any impact at all, just change them once in a week or so, so theyre clean and go to sleep with cleansed face n thats all

MemberMember
(@kaylo3)

Posted : 07/06/2014 11:33 am

Yeah I agree it's hard to sleep on your back as even if I fall asleep on my back I move in my sleep and end up on my side !!! Also it's not just the pillows I sleep with my covers quite high like touching my cheek that was also a problem

MemberMember
(@rudy23)

Posted : 07/06/2014 4:18 pm

Yeah I agree it's hard to sleep on your back as even if I fall asleep on my back I move in my sleep and end up on my side !!! Also it's not just the pillows I sleep with my covers quite high like touching my cheek that was also a problem

I sleep without the pillow and on my back. Sleeping without the pillow basically forces me to sleep on my back. You should try it.

MemberMember
(@kaylo3)

Posted : 07/06/2014 7:36 pm

Sleeping without a pillow !!! Seems uncomfortable ...

MemberMember
(@rudy23)

Posted : 07/07/2014 5:12 am

Sleeping without a pillow !!! Seems uncomfortable ...

It was very uncomfortable for the first week or two. Now I can't sleep with a pillow.