The Regimen And Die...

Notifications
Clear all

The Regimen And Diet?

MemberMember
(@mms3192)

Posted : 07/05/2014 9:15 am

For those of you that the regimen has worked for or for those are currently on and it and it seems to be working:

Do you restrict your diet as well as follow the regimen?

Before I got on the regimen I cut out dairy, fried food, and fast food. I still got pimples but I guess it wasn't quite as bad. I long to eat some of that again..now that I'm on the regimen I'm wondering if it will really take care of my skin so that I can go back to eating what I want again.

MemberMember
(@somehelp123)

Posted : 07/05/2014 3:25 pm

From what I hear, if you can do the regimen and keep your diet in check, you'll have the best results. I don't see why you cannot enjoy your foods in moderation, I feel like totally holding back form the stuff that you like will only make you go crazy.

MemberMember
(@nusunt)

Posted : 07/05/2014 4:55 pm

You should't be changing to a better diet just for the Regimen. There are benefits to it for your overall health.

MemberMember
(@kamanda)

Posted : 07/05/2014 9:52 pm

If you want to see the best results, you should watch your diet along with using the regimen. I don't think you have to be completely restrictive, and occasional unhealthy foods probably won't hurt you, but be aware that the more of those bad foods you eat, the more impact it will have on your skin. Sugar and high starch foods seem to be the worst, and dairy can be bad for many.

MemberMember
(@mms3192)

Posted : 07/06/2014 9:06 am

I don't want to go out and eat that stuff all the time...it's just every once in a while I really crave it. And since of been so serious about my skin I haven't had any of it in years.

I want pizza so bad..it's the hardest to not eat.