Notifications
Clear all

27 Female Acne 🙁

MemberMember
(@love1laura)

Posted : 07/05/2014 8:17 am

Hi everyone!

My name is Laura and I've struggle with acne since I was 21.

I tried Every single think that u can think of for acne: antibiotics ,vitamins,roacutane twice(as I had to stop after few months because of the side effects) ,the most expensive laser in London on Harley street!,medical microdermabrasion, healthy eating, exercising ,yoga, apple coder vinegar and products :all of them!

I am tired, of spending money and tired of doing it everything right as I eat only vegetable fruits and rice. Is so hard to do this especially when u live with people that cooks proper food

MemberMember
(@brigitta)

Posted : 07/07/2014 10:17 am

You may try to use pure chimp super cleanser to have no acne.

It helped me much in fighting with this skin problem.

MemberMember
(@kayleecow)

Posted : 07/27/2014 1:34 pm

Hi Laura,

I suddenly started getting spots around about when I turned 25. After having completely clear skin (and taking it for granted - ie. never washing my face, wearing make up to bed etc) it stung me pretty hard. I think the first step towards getting it cleared up was taking birth control. Although the blood tests said my hormones were 'normal' I decided I would go on them anyway as my hormones may have changed but it was impossible to tell from blood tests.

After being on Yasmin for 3 months, I then switched to Dianette for 3 months as I didn't feel the yasmin has helped. Dianette was excellent but it made my skin incredibly dry so I switched back to Yasmin as that seemed to control it to a degree.

I think the biggest factor that helped me was using the Clinique 3-step system. It's fantastic and my skin was pretty much flawless after using it for a couple of months. It is expensive but worth it. My only other tip is that it can be quite drying so I also use an emollient cream which keeps my skin supple.

I only wash my face once a day (using the Clinique stuff) - I was washing it 3-5 times a day which definitely did not help! And when I do get those nasty hormonal spots I use quinoderm 10% and that seems to clear it up after a few days.

I was trying products for a good 12 months before I found something that worked and at times I felt like just crawling into a hole and hoping no one ever found me but fingers crossed I've found a way to manage it now and you will too!

Hope this has helped. All the best and good luck.

K xxx