Notifications
Clear all

Cb-03-01 Topical Anti-Androgen

MemberMember
(@paigems)

Posted : 07/04/2014 9:37 pm

CB-03-01 is a new topical ant-androgen which is about to be entering phase 3 clinical trials. It already completed clinical trials in Europe and was shown to be more effective than both placebo and retin-a. Here's the study: http://www.cosmopharmaceuticals.com/~/media/Files/C/Cosmo-Pharmaceuticals/storage/BJD-20110608.pdf

I personally cannot wait for this stuff to come out because I cannot use hormonal treatments because they cause me to lose my hair. They clear me completely, though, and so I am hopeful CB-03-01 would do the same.

Does anyone know how long phase clinical trials take to complete? I think the company that owns CB-03-01 said they were aiming to have it available to the public by 2015, but I'm not sure if they are falling behind.

MemberMember
(@beefsupreme)
MemberMember
(@like-moonlight)

Posted : 08/30/2014 11:58 pm

CB-03-01 is a new topical ant-androgen which is about to be entering phase 3 clinical trials. It already completed clinical trials in Europe and was shown to be more effective than both placebo and retin-a. Here's the study: http://www.cosmopharmaceuticals.com/~/media/Files/C/Cosmo-Pharmaceuticals/storage/BJD-20110608.pdf

I personally cannot wait for this stuff to come out because I cannot use hormonal treatments because they cause me to lose my hair. They clear me completely, though, and so I am hopeful CB-03-01 would do the same.

Does anyone know how long phase clinical trials take to complete? I think the company that owns CB-03-01 said they were aiming to have it available to the public by 2015, but I'm not sure if they are falling behind.

In the mean time while you are waiting for this to complete clinical trails, you could use topical Spirolactone. It is also an anti androgen.

MemberMember
(@paigems)

Posted : 08/31/2014 11:21 am

In the mean time while you are waiting for this to complete clinical trails, you could use topical Spirolactone. It is also an anti androgen.

Spiro makes my hair fall out.

MemberMember
(@like-moonlight)

Posted : 08/31/2014 12:25 pm

Using the topical wouldn't cause hair loss.

It was just a suggestion though.

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 09/01/2014 1:40 am

Yeah, using the topical should not cause hair loss like systemic spiro does.