Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
julietcobain

Breaking Out In Small Red Pimples - Help?!

Hey all

I'm new here and was hoping some of you may be able to help me out. A few weeks ago I was greeted with a hellish breakout but it's pretty well completely cleared up now. HOWEVER, in the last couple of days there seems to be another starting.

On one of my cheeks, closer to the corner of my mouth/upper lip area, I'm breaking out in these small, red, pimples. Right now there's three, yesterday was only two. They ARE small, if you touch them there's hardly a bump too (I usually get big and inflamed pimples only). They started as those skin-coloured bumps you can only see in the right light, but now they're these embarrassing uncoverable and noticeable pimples. Since they aren't large and swollen, any home remedies I know really won't work - and being allergic to lemon and honey on the skin doesn't help.

Have any of you tried the salt and water with a cotton ball thing? Where you wet a cotton ball in salt water, hold it on the pimple for 3 minutes, then wet 2 more, push/pinch the two together over the pimple, then voila? Or how about the baking soda and water mask? I'd really love these to go away or at least fade a bit in a couple of days - as much as possible.

**note - I know being around the mouth some of you may mention toothpaste or something im using may be irritating it, but im quite sure that isnt the cause