Notifications
Clear all

Olay Sensitive Beauty Fluid As A Moisturizer?

MemberMember
(@shorty123)

Posted : 07/03/2014 5:05 pm

Has anyone ever used this as a daily moisturizer and was it any good? My skins recently gone really dry and I'm not sure what moisturizer would be best? I've already got the Olay one but I'm scared of breaking out. I've also got the cetaphil one although I've not heard any good reviews about it so haven't used it on my face. Any suggestions?

MemberMember
(@sky13)

Posted : 07/03/2014 5:45 pm

Hey Ive been using this for a few months now and I love it. Doesnt clog my pores, is hydrating enough and isnt super greasy. I would recommend! I wouldnt recommend cetaphil it clogged my pores really badly.

MemberMember
(@shorty123)

Posted : 07/04/2014 3:22 pm

Thanks I'm sure it was you that recommended it for me in one of my last posts that's why I bought it! :) I used it last night and my skins fine so far so going to keep using it, the only downside is that it feels like rubber on my face but except for that so far so good :)

MemberMember
(@sky13)

Posted : 07/04/2014 3:25 pm

Ohh yeah it was! I hope it works for you! A lot of skin care is just trial and error which is super annoying. Let me know how you get on with it.

MemberMember
(@shorty123)

Posted : 07/04/2014 4:29 pm

Thanks :) yeah it's so annoying but my skin went from one extreme to another from really oily to dry and I have to moisturise now, it feels weird but yeah I'll let you know thanks again :)