Red Marks More Prom...

Notifications
Clear all

Red Marks More Prominent When Starting Regimen?

MemberMember
(@mms3192)

Posted : 07/03/2014 12:43 pm

Yesterday was the first day of my third week. I just recently started getting the dry skin but it's not too bad..just kinda hard when I'm erring makeup.

All last week I was pimple free and that was awesome but within the last two days I've broke out a little although theydissapear really fast.

Is this stage normal? Cause I feel like I'm falling behind schedule on the guidelines to how the regimen is supposed to work.

Also my red marks have become way more prominent. They are really red and I wander if it is the bp? Has anyone else found this happening? I have one pimple right now but my face looks awful due to my really red marks and the texture of my skin from all of the acne over the years.

What can I expect with these red marks? And will it fade soon? Or will the aah help with my skin and texture? I can't wait to start using that but I'm going to wait for a month like dan states..

MemberMember
(@aldomg)

Posted : 07/03/2014 1:46 pm

I noticed that my red marks get worse with BP(not the old ones, but when a pimple disappears it leaves a red mark)

But yeah, if it's a little pimple then the red mark will disappear soon, also when you introduce AHA+ (its very good and not expensive) the red marks fade so fast.

I was like you, I had barely any pimples but the red marks made my face look "ew", so I decided to buy AHA+ and after 2 months all the red marks faded about 90-95%, also is helping with some little scars but taking time.

You're not alone, we're on the same boat, good luck. ^_^

MemberMember
(@mms3192)

Posted : 07/04/2014 1:06 am

I noticed that my red marks get worse with BP(not the old ones, but when a pimple disappears it leaves a red mark)

But yeah, if it's a little pimple then the red mark will disappear soon, also when you introduce AHA+ (its very good and not expensive) the red marks fade so fast.

I was like you, I had barely any pimples but the red marks made my face look "ew", so I decided to buy AHA+ and after 2 months all the red marks faded about 90-95%, also is helping with some little scars but taking time.

You're not alone, we're on the same boat, good luck.

How soon did you start using the AHA? Did you wait a full month to use it all over? And how often and how much, if you don't mind me asking? I've been using it but only as spot treatment. I've been trying to wait until the suggested one month before I start replacing the moisturizer with it a few nights a week...but I really am eager to start cause of the red marks.

Most of the pimples I get now are under my skin pimples..not cysts. I'm not really sure what they're called but they are just red bumps and about medium sized. They go away quickly but the problem is that they do leave behind red marks! So frustrating..I'm hoping since I just started my third week that this won't last very long..

MemberMember
(@aldomg)

Posted : 07/05/2014 2:40 am

I waited 2 months, but you can start just in one month.

Every 3 days, for example I used it Tuesday at night so... Wednesday(not), Thursday(not), Friday at night (apply), and I put the same amount that I use for BP.

You should start to use AHA in 1 week or 2 more.

Just remember that It can be irritating when starting.