(@estranged)

Posted : 07/03/2014 5:00 am

Hey everyone, I'm stuck between two cleansers:

Nivea for Men sensitive face wash

or

Olay foaming face wash for sensitive skin

or

Dickinsons foaming face wash

If anyone can give their opinion id be grateful. Thanks! :)

MemberMember
(@estranged)

Posted : 07/03/2014 7:36 pm

oh and also im starting to get a few blackheads and i have no idea why, could it be the nivea for men cleanser or moisturiser or the fact im not exfoliating? id post the ingredients to the nivea products but im on my phone :(

MemberMember
(@torquemonster)

Posted : 07/04/2014 3:39 am

I'm biased. I currently us the third one. Based on ingredients it is the best of those three....although witch hazel may be an issue for some folks. The first two contain SLS which typically breaks me out.

MemberMember
(@estranged)

Posted : 07/04/2014 6:55 am

I'm biased. I currently us the third one. Based on ingredients it is the best of those three....although witch hazel may be an issue for some folks. The first two contain SLS which typically breaks me out.

i've used the dickinsons witch hazel toner, and it was alright. i dont think SLS breaks me out personally, i'm just starting to get a few blackheads which are annoying hahah, but i need to choose one of these cleansers

MemberMember
(@torquemonster)

Posted : 07/04/2014 8:11 pm

Another highly rated cleanser you might want to consider is CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser.

You didn't mention your skin type. That should be a consideration in picking the cleanser. The Dickinson and CeraVe cleansers are for normal to oily sensitive skin.

MemberMember
(@estranged)

Posted : 07/04/2014 10:29 pm

Another highly rated cleanser you might want to consider is CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser.

You didn't mention your skin type. That should be a consideration in picking the cleanser. The Dickinson and CeraVe cleansers are for normal to oily sensitive skin.

dont think i can get cerave here in australia. i dont think my skin is overly dry at all, id say its normal, but can get a little oily late in the day

MemberMember
(@estranged)

Posted : 07/05/2014 11:10 pm

bump? should i change cleanser or start exfoliating?

MemberMember
(@estranged)

Posted : 07/08/2014 3:11 am

bump! im starting to get blackheads and closed comedones between my eyebrows :/

MemberMember
(@estranged)

Posted : 07/08/2014 9:52 am

bump :/ need to know why im getting this sudden outbreak of blackheads :/