Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What Type Of Scars Are These And What Can I Do About Them?

Recommended Posts

Hi guys! Just signed up today. I have been battling acne for about 10 years now. I have only started scarring about a year ago. I hardly get any pimples at all any more (using cetaphil cleanser and moisturising cream - no acne treatments) but these scars are here and bothering me SO MUCH. Some of them are still red and its been over 6 months. However, I want to know what type of indentations these are and what I could do about them. Will they get shallower on their own over time? Some are only about a month old, others are up to a year (I think.. I've only started really noticing and being bothered by them in the last couple of months).

What types of scars are these and what can I do to treat them please.. will I need surgery to correct these?? I believe the pigmentation will fade over time..? But what about the indentations? I literally don't want to leave the house any more and make up doesn't help since they are dented not just discoloured







Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes