Does The Regimen Ge...

Notifications
Clear all

Does The Regimen Get Rid Of Hyper Pigmentation?

MemberMember
(@glee12)

Posted : 06/30/2014 10:22 pm

If not, any ideas of what I can do to get rid of it?

MemberMember
(@aldomg)

Posted : 07/02/2014 1:05 am

Well, the regimen worked for my acne and AHA+ worked for my red marks/hyperpigmentation so yeah.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 07/02/2014 8:20 am

Give the acne.org AHA+ a try. I used to make use of a generic one before acne.org and it took away my red marks very well. After my generic stash ran out, I was able to try the acne.org AHA and it worked pretty well. Great for preventing ingrown hairs too when after shaving/waxing.

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 07/02/2014 12:01 pm

aha helped a bit but not much for me

MemberMember
(@absurdcheetah)

Posted : 07/04/2014 10:08 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MemberMember
(@glee12)

Posted : 07/14/2014 11:43 pm

Give the acne.org AHA+ a try. I used to make use of a generic one before acne.org and it took away my red marks very well. After my generic stash ran out, I was able to try the acne.org AHA and it worked pretty well. Great for preventing ingrown hairs too when after shaving/waxing.

Hi, thank you for your response! When in the Regimen did you use it?

Well, the regimen worked for my acne and AHA+ worked for my red marks/hyperpigmentation so yeah.

Hi, thank you! When in the Regimen did you use the aha+?

MemberMember
(@aldomg)

Posted : 07/14/2014 11:46 pm

>Well, the regimen worked for my acne and AHA+ worked for my red marks/hyperpigmentation so yeah.

You can start using it after one month into the regimen, but I started like 2 months after I started the regimen and it's working so nice, I use it every 3 days at nights.

MemberMember
(@glee12)

Posted : 07/15/2014 5:53 pm

>Well, the regimen worked for my acne and AHA+ worked for my red marks/hyperpigmentation so

yeah.

You can start using it after one month into the regimen, but I started like 2 months after I started the regimen and it's working so nice, I use it every 3 days at nights.

Awesome! Congrats on improving your PIH! Hope it works great for you.

Do you add it into the moisturizer or just use AHA+?

MemberMember
(@aldomg)

Posted : 07/15/2014 10:49 pm

>404281141">

>Well, the regimen worked for my acne and AHA+ worked for my red marks/hyperpigmentation s

oyeah.

Awesome! Congrats on improving your PIH! Hope it works great for you.

Do you add it into the moisturizer or just use AHA+?

Just AHA+, that's why I use it every 3 nights. (Dan's AHA+ moisturizes too, so.. yep)