Notifications
Clear all

2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide Gel In Stores In The U.s.?

MemberMember
(@heyanon_girlx)

Posted : 06/29/2014 12:26 am

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone has been able to find a 2.5% benzoyl peroxide gel in stores... and not a cream. I'm currently using the Neutrogena On-The-Spot 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide cream, and personally I think the stuff kinda sucks because once you start applying the moisturizer, the moisturizer picks up the cream and they mix together and it takes FOREVER before you can get all the cream to dissipate. Plus you have to buy a new tube like every week.

I love the acne.org benzoyl peroxide gel but I don't like having to order it online... I just want something I can buy in stores, in the U.S. Has anyone had any success finding another 2.5% benzoyl peroxide gel in stores? Does it work well?

MemberMember
(@glee12)

Posted : 06/30/2014 10:21 pm

This works great for me!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00DFEGDVS?pc_redir=1403981220&robot_redir=1

MemberMember
(@geminirock19)

Posted : 07/16/2014 11:06 am

glee, does that go on like a gel? My BP that I swear by is acnefree 5% original terminator and it's getting more impossible to find by the day. There's everything else in the world on the shelves but I can never find it. The rest just aren't very good.

I'm interested in the link you posted because of the size of the bottle- it would be wonderful to have a bottle that lasted so long! The 1 oz tubes last like a week

MemberMember
(@glee12)

Posted : 07/18/2014 12:13 am

@geminirock19

Absolutely! It's a 2.5% BP gel, and it's almost the exact same as Dan's! It works just as good if you follow the regimen correctly and it is 2.5% BP, so it doesn't make your skin super dry or irritated. I highly recommend it. Good luck