Notifications
Clear all

B5 With L-Cysteine And/or Guggul Extract

MemberMember
(@looking4cure)

Posted : 06/27/2014 9:40 am

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to know if any one has been experiencing any success with B5 combined with L-Cysteine and/or Guggul Extract. I have recently been taking all three and have had pretty remarkable results!! I know there have been a few posts out there discussing these supplements, but they seem to be pretty old.

This is where I got my start: . I suggest checking it out, if you haven't already!!

Thanks in advance!!

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 06/27/2014 5:48 pm

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to know if any one has been experiencing any success with B5 combined with L-Cysteine and/or Guggul Extract. I have recently been taking all three and have had pretty remarkable results!! I know there have been a few posts out there discussing these supplements, but they seem to be pretty old.

This is where I got my start: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/309916-battle-with-severe-acne-won-after-10-years/ . I suggest checking it out, if you haven't already!!

Thanks in advance!!

Another user, wingedserpent was on a similar regimen except he added juicing as part of things. in his posts, he did warn against the long term use of L-Cysteine though so you may want to further read his posts. Glad this is working for you. Please posts some before and after pics to provide some encouragement for some of us still struggling.