Notifications
Clear all

Dermarolling/stamping And Using Lemon Juice As Toner

MemberMember
(@julian1)

Posted : 06/26/2014 9:24 am

Can I still use the lemon juice as a toner for my daily wash procedure even after I've been dermarolling/stamping? I use it as my toner.

MemberMember
(@pineapplexpress)

Posted : 07/08/2014 4:31 pm

Yes there shouldn't be any problems with using it. Just avoid using it directly after dermarolling for obvious reasons (it will sting like a b***h).

Btw Julian,

I've been wondering how's your needling treatments been coming along? Last I remember you too were going to be adding in LEDs and Terproline and just wondering if you've noticed any improvements?

MemberMember
(@julian1)

Posted : 07/20/2014 2:59 pm

Yes there shouldn't be any problems with using it. Just avoid using it directly after dermarolling for obvious reasons (it will sting like a b***h).

Btw Julian,

I've been wondering how's your needling treatments been coming along? Last I remember you too were going to be adding in LEDs and Terproline and just wondering if you've noticed any improvements?

Hey pineappleXpress,

Thanks for your info, even though I use a normal moisturizer now (no toner). I have been quoting you in another thread 🙂

MemberMember
(@missamua)

Posted : 07/20/2014 4:45 pm

How long have you been needling for and any improvements? I wish you the best of luck. :)

MemberMember
(@julian1)

Posted : 07/21/2014 9:29 am

How long have you been needling for and any improvements? I wish you the best of luck.

You can check out this thread, I try to use it as a diary 🙂

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/335230-what-treatment-is-best-against-these-scars-12-pictures/