Oily Skin... 2 Hour...

Notifications
Clear all

Oily Skin... 2 Hours After Washing Or Blotting. Help!

MemberMember
(@poopoo2)

Posted : 06/26/2014 4:54 am

So i stopped using makeup.. since i didnt read the label ingredients.. all of my pimples came back. And the worst thing is.. my skin is oiler than ever!! And my friends always tease me about my skin. I remember i took selfies last week when i got home.. and my faces is extremely oily though you cant see much bec (collage) lol sorry... this one was the unfiltered version.. i really need help how to reduce the oilyness of my skin :( everyone thinks im a boy because of the roughness and unpleasant look of my skin..

(This is the first time im sjowing my face without filter... lol)

post-402595-0-47489900-1403776445_thumb.

post-402595-0-47489900-1403776445_thumb.

MemberMember
(@acneficent)

Posted : 06/26/2014 8:04 am

Diet matters.

MemberMember
(@poopoo2)

Posted : 06/28/2014 4:10 am

Diet matters.

Is there certain type of food that i should and should not avoid? Besides the greasy ones :)

MemberMember
(@acneficent)

Posted : 06/28/2014 7:57 pm

Ofcourse, diet plays a major role in acne. Tell me, What's your normal day like? What do you eat on regular basis.

Cheers!

MemberMember
(@poopoo2)

Posted : 06/28/2014 11:45 pm

Ofcourse, diet plays a major role in acne. Tell me, What's your normal day like? What do you eat on regular basis.

Cheers!

If this helps... i have an addiction to cheese. I eat it like at least 4-5 times a week.. seafood... more GRILLED food. And fried... i eat fruits/veggies once a day too. And i drink lots of water. :)

MemberMember
(@acneficent)

Posted : 07/01/2014 5:30 pm

Maybe its the cheese making your face oily. Try stopping it for 3 weeks and see.

MemberMember
(@mattthomas)

Posted : 07/02/2014 4:27 pm

Cheers!

If this helps... i have an addiction to cheese. I eat it like at least 4-5 times a week.. seafood... more GRILLED food. And fried... i eat fruits/veggies once a day too. And i drink lots of water.

I BEG YOU TO STOP EATING CHEESE!! Dairy is the absolute worst thing you can eat/drink for both acne AND oily skin!! Search around the diet and hollistic threads for a bit and see for yourself :S

You're very pretty btw

MemberMember
(@acneficent)

Posted : 07/02/2014 5:01 pm

Can't agree more with Mattthomas. He's righter than right.

MemberMember
(@poopoo2)

Posted : 07/03/2014 4:24 am

Cheers!

If this helps... i have an addiction to cheese. I eat it like at least 4-5 times a week.. seafood... more GRILLED food. And fried... i eat fruits/veggies once a day too. And i drink lots of water. smile.png

I BEG YOU TO STOP EATING CHEESE!! Dairy is the absolute worst thing you can eat/drink for both acne AND oily skin!! Search around the diet and hollistic threads for a bit and see for yourself :S

You're very pretty btw rolleyes.gif

Just right after you said something about cheese.... i have 3 new giant red zits on my face.......... gaaaaaah!!!!! Its so hard... cheese is my favorite thing in the world :( btw... i also need to get tid of my blackheads.. are there any natural exfoliation products that i could use :(

MemberMember
(@mattthomas)

Posted : 07/03/2014 8:08 am

Cheers!

If this helps... i have an addiction to cheese. I eat it like at least 4-5 times a week.. seafood... more GRILLED food. And fried... i eat fruits/veggies once a day too. And i drink lots of water. smile.png

Just right after you said something about cheese.... i have 3 new giant red zits on my face.......... gaaaaaah!!!!! Its so hard... cheese is my favorite thing in the world btw... i also need to get tid of my blackheads.. are there any natural exfoliation products that i could use

I know it's hard :/ I miss eating ice cream and yogurt every day but I definitely noticed a difference in my skin when I eliminated all dairy from my diet. Try looking online for alternatives which are dairy free, I've started using almond milk in my cereal each morning instead of traditional cows milk and I actually prefer the taste, have no idea about cheese though- my guess is that it won't taste as good but it's worth a shot.

And as for blackheads I would probably suggest looking into Acne.org's own AHA+ or something, I don't think it's all natural but it's actually really good for your skin- gets rid of blackheads, helps fade red marks and possibly even scars and it is also beneficial for acne and oily skin so it's definitely worth checking out also :)

hope this helps!

MemberMember
(@poopoo2)

Posted : 07/03/2014 8:18 am

Cheers!

Just right after you said something about cheese.... i have 3 new giant red zits on my face.......... gaaaaaah!!!!! Its so hard... cheese is my favorite thing in the world sad.png btw... i also need to get tid of my blackheads.. are there any natural exfoliation products that i could use sad.png

I know it's hard :/ I miss eating ice cream and yogurt every day but I definitely noticed a difference in my skin when I eliminated all dairy from my diet. Try looking online for alternatives which are dairy free, I've started using almond milk in my cereal each morning instead of traditional cows milk and I actually prefer the taste, have no idea about cheese though- my guess is that it won't taste as good but it's worth a shot.

And as for blackheads I would probably suggest looking into Acne.org's own AHA+ or something, I don't think it's all natural but it's actually really good for your skin- gets rid of blackheads, helps fade red marks and possibly even scars and it is also beneficial for acne and oily skin so it's definitely worth checking out also :)

hope this helps!

Thank you so much! But apparently my mom wont let me order online that includes international shipping.. idek why. And i dont think it could be shipped from where i live :/

MemberMember
(@mattthomas)

Posted : 07/03/2014 5:05 pm

Cheers!

Just right after you said something about cheese.... i have 3 new giant red zits on my face.......... gaaaaaah!!!!! Its so hard... cheese is my favorite thing in the world sad.png btw... i also need to get tid of my blackheads.. are there any natural exfoliation products that i could use sad.png

And as for blackheads I would probably suggest looking into Acne.org's own AHA+ or something, I don't think it's all natural but it's actually really good for your skin- gets rid of blackheads, helps fade red marks and possibly even scars and it is also beneficial for acne and oily skin so it's definitely worth checking out also

hope this helps!

Thank you so much! But apparently my mom wont let me order online that includes international shipping.. idek why. And i dont think it could be shipped from where i live :/

Ah that sucks, the only other thing I can think of from the top of my head is some kind of salicylic acid exfoliant- I'm not 100% but I think it works similarly to the AHA+ but may be a bit weaker which could be a plus I suppose if you have sensitive skin or something. Anyway yeah salicylic acid products are a lot more common and you can pretty much get them in any drugstore so you don't have to order online- they're pretty cheap too :)