Notifications
Clear all

Deep Scar / Ice Pick Scar Cure By Water Fast

MemberMember
(@iamlenlen)

Posted : 06/26/2014 2:53 am

Hi guys. I have a deep scar on my nose its actually an ice pick scar. Will a fast work? What about 10 day fast? I am preparing for the fast. Hoping for your reply. Thanks. You guys might wamt to try it as well, pm me so we could start together.

I heard dffuq had succes in treating his ice pick nose scar but eventually hr came out of the scene and left the followers of his thread hanging, full of distress.

I believe he fixed his scars but was excited to face back his life again so he did forget to update us.

Hi guys. I have a deep scar on my nose its actually an ice pick scar. Will a fast work? What about 10 day fast? I am preparing for the fast. Hoping for your reply. Thanks. You guys might wamt to try it as well, pm me so we could start together.

MemberMember
(@freshman)

Posted : 06/26/2014 8:55 am

Don't do this!

A water fast is NOT going to have any effect whatsoever on your scar.I am positive about this.

It could, however have a detrimental effect on your health.

If the scar really bothers you, have a consult with a dermatologist.

MemberMember
(@lilakrose)

Posted : 06/26/2014 1:21 pm

No a fast will not fix scars or improve them, a fast won't do anything for your scars

Your best bet is to see a dermatologist

What freshman said

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 06/26/2014 7:06 pm

you are read

Guys please read this and you would believe me
she healed her scars by water fasting for 21 days and the rest is juice fast till day 36. You just have to be ready. I know the risks but I want to heal. Its like giving your organs a rest from digesting giving it time to focus on repairing your scars.

No a fast will not fix scars or improve them, a fast won't do anything for your scars
What freshman said

Freshman i do appreciate your concern but i want my skin to heal. You migh want to read this. Its a journey of a lady in her 20s who had success with her scarring by water fasting.

>

Don't do this!
A water fast is NOT going to have any effect whatsoever on your scar.I am positive about this.
It could, however have a detrimental effect on your health.
If the scar really bothers you, have a consult with a dermatologist.

you are way to gullible , i have never seen anyone who did a fast to remove indented scars its impossible

i understand you are probably desperate to get rid of it just like any of us would but that would be doing more harm then good imo

MemberMember
(@iamlenlen)

Posted : 06/26/2014 7:50 pm

I have been reading a lot about fasting leading force. Yes, i want my scars to heal but i kbow what i am doing. Even Jesus and he apostles did fasts. A lot of people had success wig this. In the wild when an animal is injured, het dont eat and they heal.

you are read

Guys please read this and you would believe me

she healed her scars by water fasting for 21 days and the rest is juice fast till day 36. You just have to be ready. I know the risks but I want to heal. Its like giving your organs a rest from digesting giving it time to focus on repairing your scars.smile.png

What freshman said

Freshman i do appreciate your concern but i want my skin to heal. You migh want to read this. Its a journey of a lady in her 20s who had success with her scarring by water fasting.

>

>

Don't do this!

A water fast is NOT going to have any effect whatsoever on your scar.I am positive about this.It could, however have a detrimental effect on your health.If the scar really bothers you, have a consult with a dermatologist.

>

you are way to gullible , i have never seen anyone who did a fast to remove indented scars its impossible

i understand you are probably desperate to get rid of it just like any of us would but that would be doing more harm then good imo

Im starting the fast by Sunday evening. I am preparing myself already. Just pm me if you want to come along with my journey. :) i know its hard but the results are promising. Its natures natural way of healing. :)

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 06/26/2014 10:32 pm

if you insist , i think its very dangerous fast and dont think it will work at all but good luck

MemberMember
(@iamlenlen)

Posted : 06/27/2014 5:24 pm

Its sunday morning here. I am gonna start the fast after 12 hrs. :)

if you insist , i think its very dangerous fast and dont think it will work at all but good luck

MemberMember
(@bioneedle)

Posted : 06/27/2014 6:06 pm

This guy is crazy. I hope nobody else tries this, he is clearly delusional.

Just because something is natural, doesn't mean it's good.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_nature

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 06/27/2014 8:09 pm

it reminds me of that other dude who saw a video on youtube from a guy who said eating raw vegetable and juice fast would get rid his scars

he said he would try it and update in june , i asked him recently on a topic he made but no reply haha

MemberMember
(@blahblahblahblahz)

Posted : 06/28/2014 1:36 am

Another sock puppet account...

MemberMember
(@iamlenlen)

Posted : 06/30/2014 5:28 pm

1st day of my fast. I am feeling a bit hungry now

:)

MemberMember
(@iamlenlen)

Posted : 07/01/2014 8:59 am

The first day was fine. I sometimes feel little hunger but I want to heal. Will be sleeping now. Update you guys tommorow morning

:)

MemberMember
(@panicjack)

Posted : 07/01/2014 10:16 am

I'm pretty sure it's just a waste of time and risks your body. I've been doing this when I was staying in a hospital for 3 weeks without eating. In a meanwhile, my acne was cleared up but scars are there. It's by no means worth it.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 07/01/2014 10:19 am

I'm pretty sure it's just a waste of time and risks your body. I've been doing this when I was staying in a hospital for 3 weeks without eating. In a meanwhile, my acne was cleared up but scars are there. It's by no means worth it.

hes too silly for thinking its gonna work , just let him be disappointed in the end since he wont listen lol

MemberMember
(@panicjack)

Posted : 07/01/2014 10:33 am

hes too silly for thinking its gonna work , just let him be disappointed in the end since he wont listen lol

He's fasting mostly for religious purpose I think. But please, everyone should not try it. Believe me, when it comes with physical injury, it has nothing to do with religious stuffs. What he is thinking is somewhat similar to water only regimen or not washing face at all. SInce my acne and scars are extremely bad, those stuffs only made everything worse. I regretted have done it after my acne was a little bit better as a result of medication.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 07/01/2014 2:14 pm

He's fasting mostly for religious purpose I think. But please, everyone should not try it. Believe me, when it comes with physical injury, it has nothing to do with religious stuffs. What he is thinking is somewhat similar to water only regimen or not washing face at all. SInce my acne and scars are extremely bad, those stuffs only made everything worse. I regretted have done it after my acne was a little bit better as a result of medication.

no hes not doing it for religious purpose , hes doing it because he believes it will get rid of the deep ice pick scar on his nose

there a limit of how long you can go on without food which is dangerous because of what hes doing

MemberMember
(@iamlenlen)

Posted : 07/01/2014 11:54 pm

I just fear Im losing a lot if weight. Im about to enter day 3 but when I looked into the mirror I seem to have lost a lot of weight.

Please read this

[removed]

And this

Fasting helped these guys clear their skin including scars :)

MemberMember
(@iamlenlen)

Posted : 07/02/2014 2:33 am

3rd day of fast here! I feel a little bit of light headed. I just thought of breaking the fast but I have to heal. I felt better compared to tthe first day of water fasting. I think i am already in the ketosis period. My tongue is white already. It keeps coming back to white color even if it is finished brushing. Probably because if the detoxing effect. :)

MemberMember
(@iamlenlen)

Posted : 07/02/2014 7:59 am

Still on my 3rd day fast. I still feel weak but not hungry anymore. I think I would finish a 5 day fast and slowly break it down with little cucmber juice. :)

MemberMember
(@nearlydefeated)

Posted : 07/03/2014 3:44 pm

It's **** like this that spoil these boards. I simply cannot believe anyone would be so naive to think that fasting for 40 days will heal scars. Added to this, I beleive from what I have read, your concern is one ice pick scar on your nose. If this is the case, then psychiatry would be a better route for you. Do you understand how many people on these boards would literally cry for joy if they woke up with only a scar on their nose?

It is wrong topics like this are not removed. One day, some youngster will have severe consequences by trying BS like this. I hope this is not you. I am sorry if my opinion appears harsh. I just would not like to see you come to any harm.

freshman liked
MemberMember
(@missamua)

Posted : 07/03/2014 5:42 pm

I'm sorry but this is an absolutely awful idea. I've read many "cures" for acne scarring and many like this one are entirely based on pseudoscience, however this one is actually dangerous. Acne scarring is the result of a permanent injury to the dermis...saying it can be cured by water fasting is like saying that wrinkles can be cured this way. They are both permanent injuries that require aggressive treatment to improve. I wouldn't bother commenting on this if it wasn't a truly dangerous thing to do.

MemberMember
(@blahblahblahblahz)

Posted : 07/03/2014 7:33 pm

I have a feeling this is not a real post, but from the same person(s) who have created many many accounts on here spouting off about the same holistic BS. It's ridiculous posts like these that have completely turned off a lot of people who otherwise would have contributed. People are tired of seeing this and clearly no one wants to bother with this forum anymore.

MemberMember
(@db12)

Posted : 07/03/2014 8:22 pm

i say keep at it for experimenting purposes. if you truly believe it'll work then show us your progress.

MemberMember
(@acnescar123)

Posted : 07/03/2014 10:40 pm

Glad to see Panos back on the forum.

MemberMember
(@iamlenlen)

Posted : 07/05/2014 10:55 am

This is not panos. Guys I am not encouraging anyone to do fasting unless you did tons of research. I am doing this because I myself want to heal, and not to put others in danger. We are all in this site to cure acne amd scarring. I want to help. And I am not forcing you to do this. We all have our own free will.