Notifications
Clear all

Adding More Foods Without Acne

MemberMember
(@threedaysgrace)

Posted : 06/25/2014 4:42 pm

Ok a diet of just cabbage , carrots, salmon , chicken, split lentils, chickpea pancakes with a little honey, little broccoli, apples and sesame seed bar cleared me up for a month

But I stopped because this is way too restrictive for a long term

I found nuts as well as citrus, dairy, pesticide filled pulse flours and brown flours from grocerys as well as food with addictives in them made my acne seriously bad

I also found that anything at all histamine relasing will cause my acne even berries

As well as high gi foods

So I am starting an extreme low histamine, low gi/gl diet as well as eliminating food allergens diet

I am startin tommorrow , which is gonna be a fast day with a 4hr food session from 10-2p.m

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 06/26/2014 8:50 am

What about the enzymes that break down histamines? And increasing foods high in natural antihistamines. Or extract supplements.

What about eggs, sweet potatoes, squashes,? Gut healing foods like cactus, aloe Vera, purslane and other slimy foods?

MemberMember
(@threedaysgrace)

Posted : 07/09/2014 1:31 pm

What about the enzymes that break down histamines? And increasing foods high in natural antihistamines. Or extract supplements.

What about eggs, sweet potatoes, squashes,? Gut healing foods like cactus, aloe Vera, purslane and other slimy foods?

I break out from all dairy and I have to kinda eat what my mum cooks so those foods are off the list

Ok so i had broccol i break out in cystic acne with more than 10 g of brocolli couple a days o before i had 80g of broccoli which resuled in a mountin sized cyst and a hive on my leg

The following day I had broccoli but one clove of garlic coooked before eating the broccoli and one raw 10 minutes afterwards and no cyst or hives.

I thought it was too mild of an anthistamine to actually work but it has so now cann add more foods

MemberMember
(@threedaysgrace)

Posted : 07/10/2014 1:14 pm

Ok so waht i though was pih was actually a cyst and i has to be the garlic as that is the only new thing i added into my diet. This is so frustating!!!!!!!!!!!!! The cyst from broocoli would be on my back but this is on my cheek