Notifications
Clear all

Boyfriend's Face Covered In Red Itchy Bumps?

MemberMember
(@sinderella)

Posted : 06/25/2014 9:48 am

My boyfriend has small red bumps going from the side of his eyebrows down to cover his entire cheek on both sides of his face. He says they're very itchy. He's been using salicylic acid face wash, which hasn't helped a bit. What could it be? What should he use on it?

MemberMember
(@avada-kedavra-acne)

Posted : 06/25/2014 9:53 am

heat rash? Rosacea? could be anything without a picture or you could just bring him to the dr.

MemberMember
(@battle2011)

Posted : 06/25/2014 11:56 am

My boyfriend has small red bumps going from the side of his eyebrows down to cover his entire cheek on both sides of his face. He says they're very itchy. He's been using salicylic acid face wash, which hasn't helped a bit. What could it be? What should he use on it?

A pic would help. Do you have any?

MemberMember
(@tien10)

Posted : 06/25/2014 6:07 pm

Tell him to stop using any topical treatments cause that's probably causing him to be dry and itchy. Use something more sensitive if he's gonna use a face wash

MemberMember
(@torquemonster)

Posted : 06/27/2014 3:26 am

Maybe follicullitis. You should post a picture.

MemberMember
(@user219301)

Posted : 06/28/2014 1:58 am

Ya tell him to stop using a salicylic acid face wash and tell him to use cetaphil or spectro jel.