Notifications
Clear all

Chickenpox Scab Dropped Off Prematurely Leaving Hole Help!

MemberMember
(@bloodwar44)

Posted : 06/24/2014 11:42 am

Hi everyone

MemberMember
(@sweetgirl19)

Posted : 03/09/2015 4:30 pm

Hi! I had chickenpox 2 n half months back and they have left with 3 crater like scars with hyperpigmentation. Have ur scar healed? Since u posted this in October

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 03/10/2015 4:23 pm

Hi! I had chickenpox 2 n half months back and they have left with 3 crater like scars with hyperpigmentation. Have ur scar healed? Since u posted this in October

Hi,

I'm sorry to learn about your scars. The dark mark left by chicken pox will eventually fade within a few months (give it around 6 months to a year) but unfortunately, the crater left by the virus takes years to completely disappear on it's own.

MemberMember
(@sweetgirl19)

Posted : 03/10/2015 4:27 pm

Hi,

I'm sorry to learn about your scars. The dark mark left by chicken pox will eventually fade within a few months (give it around 6 months to a year) but unfortunately, the crater left by the virus takes years to completely disappear on it's own.

Hi thanks a lot for ur help.. Though the craters left are very shallow. I'm applying bio oil n I feel thts helping to soften them. And I'm doing glycol if acid peel 30% every 15 days. Jus hope by next year at least these scars will be very less noticeable

MemberMember
(@bloodwar44)

Posted : 03/11/2015 9:20 am

They have not gone away, in fact none of the scars have gone away. Biooil i tried, did not help.

The scars only got worse by the way
. I dont know why but everything sunk in , the areas that i had pox on seemed to have fat atrophic for non-crater areas, and for crater areas, deep craters that didnt seem to have normal skin inside but a thick lump shiny tissue was the usual, it gets blacker if u expose it to the sun and becomes very dark and obvious.

I dont know about acid peel , but i have done lasers and its well, still the same.

Do you have scars on your body? I have many many raised scars on mine, white in color. And black spots on my lower extremities going down in lines. It was and is terrible. NOt sure if ill ever be able to have a normal body again heh