Notifications
Clear all

What Type Of Acne Is This? Will It Scar [Pic]

MemberMember
(@pwre)

Posted : 06/24/2014 5:21 am

I'm unsure on what type of spots these are, and whether these red marks will just fade with time.. ATM it looks hideous, would epsom salt as a scrub and wash and acv as a toner help? I also steam every so often to try bring those few left in this patch to head.

Thanks!

post-404901-0-52702300-1403605245_thumb.

post-404901-0-52702300-1403605245_thumb.

MemberMember
(@pwre)

Posted : 06/25/2014 4:06 am

Bumpppp

MemberMember
(@alphi)

Posted : 06/25/2014 8:01 am

i think they are papules and pustules, check what u eat and don't put any creams that may clogg your pores really bad

MemberMember
(@pwre)

Posted : 06/25/2014 8:35 am

i think they are papules and pustules, check what u eat and don't put any creams that may clogg your pores really bad

Since posting they've eased up inflammation wise, looks much better than that! Problem is there's skin which looks like it's trying to grow over the marks but is constantly drying up.. Any ideas?

MemberMember
(@pwre)

Posted : 06/26/2014 2:53 am

Any one know anything? It's dry skin around the acne. Idk whether to pick it off so it can grow or will it fall off??

MemberMember
(@alphi)

Posted : 06/26/2014 4:52 pm

Since posting they've eased up inflammation wise, looks much better than that! Problem is there's skin which looks like it's trying to grow over the marks but is constantly drying up.. Any ideas?

are u using any salycilyc prodcuts that may keep opening the red marks ?

MemberMember
(@pwre)

Posted : 06/27/2014 2:43 am

Using epsom salt and acv as toner

MemberMember
(@alphi)

Posted : 06/28/2014 1:48 am

Using epsom salt and acv as toner

i thinkk the salt is making the problems and scars can't grow, you must stop shaving with a raser for a while , you have thick beard , i think thats the problem, just stop these things i've said for a while and see what happens