Notifications
Clear all

Can Anyone Tell Me What I Can Do?

MemberMember
(@elizabeth26)

Posted : 06/24/2014 2:27 am

I've been having Acne for 2 years now it all started in my forehead so I got rid of my bangs because I thought the reason of the breakout was because I wasn't lettin it breath but that was no help. More and more keep growing and I have some little bumps or pimples? That have been there for the longest and don't ever seem to go away! My acne has made my self esteem really low to the point I feel like crying sometimes. I would really like for someone to give me some advice on what I can do or what you can suggest to help get ride of my acne. Thank you!

MemberMember
(@cindybuzz)

Posted : 06/28/2014 10:39 am

What have you tried so far? What is your current skincare routine?

MemberMember
(@elizabeth26)

Posted : 06/28/2014 3:56 pm

What have you tried so far? What is your current skincare routine?

I don't really have a skincare routine.. I just wash my face in the morning and night with oil free acne wash neugtrogena.

MemberMember
(@elizabeth26)

Posted : 06/28/2014 4:13 pm

Here are some pictures.

post-404509-0-49136700-1403989992.jpg

post-404509-0-22333700-1403990001.jpg

post-404509-0-95623100-1403990011.jpg

post-404509-0-49136700-1403989992.jpg

post-404509-0-22333700-1403990001.jpg

post-404509-0-95623100-1403990011.jpg

MemberMember
(@mrlovalova)

Posted : 06/28/2014 4:46 pm

heya :)

how long have you been using said wash? have you seen any improvement? it is important not to give up, sometimes it takes time for visible progress.

if you havent seen any improvement and been using the wash for quite some time you can always try to mix it up and try a different brand (i found the 3 in 1 wash by garnier to be really helpful with my adult acne).

other than that, you can give the acne.org regimen a try, it's been said to be really helpful by many.

if you feel really discouraged and want to go with a harsher approach, i'd advise going to a dermatologist, he might prescribe you with anti-biotics.

in any case, remember you are young, and a lot of people your age suffer from acne, so dont get too worked up about it and smile :) your acne isn't that bad and it's mainly located on your forehead, the rest of your face is almost clear.

last note, seems like you might be picking and popping some of your pimples on your forhead, i can't stress how counter effective this is! you just keep spreading the bacteria and it takes twice the time for the skin to heal.

good luck!

MemberMember
(@elizabeth26)

Posted : 06/28/2014 6:02 pm

heya 🙂

how long have you been using said wash? have you seen any improvement? it is important not to give up, sometimes it takes time for visible progress.

if you havent seen any improvement and been using the wash for quite some time you can always try to mix it up and try a different brand (i found the 3 in 1 wash by garnier to be really helpful with my adult acne).

other than that, you can give the acne.org regimen a try, it's been said to be really helpful by many.

if you feel really discouraged and want to go with a harsher approach, i'd advise going to a dermatologist, he might prescribe you with anti-biotics.

in any case, remember you are young, and a lot of people your age suffer from acne, so dont get too worked up about it and smile 🙂 your acne isn't that bad and it's mainly located on your forehead, the rest of your face is almost clear.

last note, seems like you might be picking and popping some of your pimples on your forhead, i can't stress how counter effective this is! you just keep spreading the bacteria and it takes twice the time for the skin to heal.

good luck!

I have been using it for quit a while now and it hasn't really gotten rid of any pimples but it doesn't break me out like other products I've used have. I dont really pick on my pimples sometimes they just get like that overnight? im not sure if its the face wash? but i will try to to keep m hands of my face! Thank you so much for your words! Means a lot (: