Notifications
Clear all

Any Good Cleansers?

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 06/23/2014 10:47 am

recently i found out micro bead cleansers are bad for the environment and maybe for the skin texture ? idk

is there any good natural cleansers that doesnt have clog pore ingredients ?

so hard to find a good one , all these commercial ones are toxic

MemberMember
(@avada-kedavra-acne)

Posted : 06/23/2014 11:33 am

Yeah micro beads in products- like facial cleansers/exfolators are bad for the environment. So bad in fact that NYS has banned them from products because they go down the drain and dont break down. But honestly life goes on easily without. I have the most sensitive skin on the planet- i am actually not even kidding. Anyways, natural cleansers (or one that claim to contain *all natural* ingredient) are no different than any other cleanser. There is no such thing as *non comedogenic* The term is not regulated By the fda- meaning.. that any company can put that on its product. The only cleanser that i have found to work personally for me is CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser. After i let my face airdry, and about 2 hours after i apply my topical (finacea) which i pat into the skin. And thats it- im not able to use moisturizer (my derm has recc me not because my skin doesnt go well with added topical moisture) Which is fine, because my easy going skincare doesnt strip the skin, and im able to hydrate from the inside out by drinking a lot of water.

-Good luck!

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 06/23/2014 2:34 pm

i looked into cerave and cleansers like cetaphil but they all have clog pore ingredients

maybe i should just stick with washing water to avoid all these chemicals

just need to find something that cleans my skin without causing irritation/harsh/ or clogs pore

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 06/23/2014 3:59 pm

also i recently learned that no point in aha or things with glycolic acid stuff like that in cleansers because it doesnt stay on the face long enough and just gets washed off so yeah no point

MemberMember
(@sky13)

Posted : 06/24/2014 9:37 am

I really like first aid beauty skin rescue deep cleanser. Its free of parabens sulfates etc. and designed for sensitive skin.

MemberMember
(@torquemonster)

Posted : 06/26/2014 1:45 pm

I have been using Dickinsons Foaming Face Wash for over a year and really like it. Very gentle, and light on the chemical irritants.