Notifications
Clear all

Help Me Please? Pictures!

MemberMember
(@cpaladino92gmail-com)

Posted : 06/22/2014 5:46 pm

Hello, i broke out about 2 weeks ago with small under the skin bumps across my forehead. I startedusing Ultra Clear acne cream, hoping to get rid of then, and it has actually gotten worse. Do you guys recommend anything for me? To get rid of these gross red bumps? Or is this a skin phase from using the Ultra Clear? thank you for your help:) !!!!!!!!picture is attached!!!!!!!!post-400410-0-44134200-1403477164_thumb.

post-400410-0-44134200-1403477164_thumb.

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 06/22/2014 7:22 pm

With any acne meds you will most likely experience a worse before better stage. Give it 3 months before switching. If you keep on switching up your routine every time you flair up, you may not know if a product is working or not.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 06/23/2014 8:37 am

With any acne meds you will most likely experience a worse before better stage. Give it 3 months before switching. If you keep on switching up your routine every time you flair up, you may not know if a product is working or not.

i would disagree with that , her acne is so mild right there that shouldnt even take 3 months possibly could even get worst if you have to stick with the wrong product for 3 months

MemberMember
(@jester710)

Posted : 06/23/2014 2:52 pm

It's hard to say with the information you've given here. Did you do anything different 2 weeks ago that might have caused these breakouts? Lifestyle or diet changes, anything like that?

That said, a good acne-fighting face wash should help a lot. I prefer one with salicylic acid, but you can also try 2.5% salicylic acid.

And yes, sometimes things get worse before they get better with new products. However, you shouldn't need to use a product longer than a month or so before you see some sort of indication that it's working.