Notifications
Clear all

Cp / Oil Injections For Depressed Scars?

MemberMember
(@hopeisallwehave)

Posted : 06/22/2014 2:59 pm

Hi All,

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I have not seen a topic about this yet. So, many of us know that doctors will offer to inject saline into your skin (similar to subcision to break up the scar tissue etc.).

Why has no one thought of injecting copper peptides or oils (such as emu / argan / jojoba) into the skin? I mean, many of the fillers out there are hyaluronic acid which will get absorbed into the body, why couldn't these good-for-skin oils also be used as temporary fillers?

If there's a really obvious reason for this, sorry I asked :).

Thanks.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 06/22/2014 4:07 pm

injecting oil ? no1 should ever do that you can die from that

MemberMember
(@hopeisallwehave)

Posted : 06/22/2014 10:13 pm

Thanks. Why would it be dangerous though (sorry, I was unable to find anything on google - it may be I'm searching the wrong criteria).

What about copper peptides? In the scientific studies I read, they were injected in the test subjects. I just haven't heard of any doctors doing this...is there a reason why?

MemberMember
(@blahblahblahblahz)

Posted : 06/22/2014 11:23 pm

????

Because you will get a massive foreign body reaction and most likely possible infection, never mind the possibility of causing skin necrosis due to injecting in an artery and causing an embolism. Those things are not sterile.