Notifications
Clear all

Nivea For Men

MemberMember
(@estranged)

Posted : 06/20/2014 9:17 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm 16 and I've been using Nivea for Men sensitive face wash and moisturiser for the past two weeks, and it's been going alright. My face is usually a slight pinkish red all the time because I have fair skin, and I can't tell if the moisturiser is making my face a little more red? I've realised that i've had the slightly red face all the time after using differin for almost 2 years. I've tried cetaphil, aveeno, dove, dermaveen, garnier and so on, (i'm from australia by the way), has anyone used this nivea line and can share results? If not, can anyone recommend a good sensitive cleanser and moisturiser that i can buy from a store (preferably not online)? thanks!

MemberMember
(@estranged)

Posted : 06/23/2014 7:02 am

bump?

MemberMember
(@justanotherduder)

Posted : 06/27/2014 4:12 pm

Hello. I used to use Nivea for Men Sensitive Face Wash a long time ago.

It did indeed help to keep my acne under control and didn't break me out so it was one of the better products for me, but it did make my skin feel real dry.

MemberMember
(@estranged)

Posted : 06/28/2014 2:15 am

buuuuump

MemberMember
(@estranged)

Posted : 06/28/2014 9:42 pm

It did indeed help to keep my acne under control and didn't break me out so it was one of the better products for me, but it did make my skin feel real dry.

Nice to know im not the only one thats used nivea! It doesnt really seem to make my skin feel dry at all 🙂

MemberMember
(@justanotherduder)

Posted : 06/29/2014 10:28 am

Nice to know im not the only one thats used nivea! It doesnt really seem to make my skin feel dry at all

Yeah, I guess these products are highly variable for every guy that uses them and has sensitive skin. Some chemicals might work you and those same won't work for me.

But yeah, I guess then that this is a good facial wash for you to use. As I said it never broke me out but did make my skin feel tight. If you don't have the tightness/dryness then it's probably a good product for you to stick with.