Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AnnaFabBanana

Face Wipes For Camping To Wash Face?

Hey guys!

I am suppose to be going camping this summer. I need a way to "wash" my face without water. I usually use baby wipes every night to take my makeup off before washing with water and cleanser.

Would using just the baby wipes be enough? Or can I buy other kinds of wipes to do a better job?

I just want to continue my regimen and not break out.

Thank you!

Buy one of those spray bottles from target- they are like a buck. Fill it up with spring water or any water handy when camping. Spray your face, and Use your face wash as normal- but because you dont have an actually sink to get it all off- bring a bunch of cotton balls, or cotton wool pads and use them to take off the excess (it also acts like a good cleanse, so you know you can get all the dirt off from the day, and then spray your face a bunch with water from the spray bottle to remove the rest. Then you can either air dry your face, or bring a roll of paper towels and use like a piece to dry your face.

Then continue with any topicals you may have.

This is the closest way if you want to continue your skincare as normal.

-I honestly do not like wipes- they trash my skin.

Good luck!

I just went on a 4 day camping trip a month ago and had no running water. I bought some of the cetaphil wipes and they worked pretty good. I then just applied the BP as normal. They come in a small package so you don't have to worry about them taking up any room when camping either. I also used the cetaphil spf lotion and it was awesome.

I just went on a 4 day camping trip a month ago and had no running water. I bought some of the cetaphil wipes and they worked pretty good. I then just applied the BP as normal. They come in a small package so you don't have to worry about them taking up any room when camping either. I also used the cetaphil spf lotion and it was awesome.

Great idea! I actually use cetphil to wash my face. I didn't know they had wipes!