Notifications
Clear all

Acne Not A Puzzle Anymore.

MemberMember
(@acneficent)

Posted : 06/19/2014 6:22 am

I always had acne since teenage; Genetic! Hormone Imbalance! Oily skin! Back/Chest and face.

As you read this I am going to share; what I did that gave me a clear skin and good health. I dont understand up till now why no one has ever talked or wrote about it in their books or even tried it. But I am doing it right now; maybe I am the first one to help you. So here it is.

I donated blood to help people without knowing that I am helping myself.

I donated one bottle which you see in the hospitals, dont exactly how much it is but at that time I didn't have a clue about how this will all turn out. Doctors told me that giving blood is healthy, it reduces risk of heart attacks and lower iron levels blah blah and also that I should donate twice in a year. I didnt listen effectively, just thought that its their way to make money by taking peoples blood.

As time passed, after a week or so my skin calmed and cleared; felt like its taking a nap. New acne stopped and blemishes vanished then I realized oh that is it. During that time I was not even taking single medicine only used to wash my face with a face wash.

As you know acne is not an external problem its an internal. Thats why you avoid dairy, change diets, avoid meat and etc. You do all this to kill toxins, clear your liver and detoxify the body. So you guys get it. I dont wana bore further so lets get to the point.

So as I recalled what I read, heard and researched about acne cures; so donating blood does make sense.

(Read this)

We are a toxic world. Our blood and bones now contain over 85,000 different chemical pollutants. Depleted uranium from bombs, and nuclear energy sites like Fukushima, as well as chemicals as sinister as Agent Orange and toxic mold are now part of our genetic make up. There are too many other toxins to name here. Their names and devastating health effects could fill books. These toxins have seeped into our cells, causing cancer, depression and even insanity (courtesy [Removed link])

Giving one bottle reduced the load of my body and gave the chance to make new fresh blood. And if you have good green diet, your skin, body will thank you. I wish you guys out there good luck. Because this thing here has 101% no bad effects Just Google about it, donating blood has tons of advantages. Its an act of bravery, donating blood. Just keep in my mind that you are saving lives. Whatever your intention, they are thankful to you.

Read the eligibility req here: http://www.redcrossb...ty-requirements

Thanks for your time. See you here.

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 06/19/2014 7:49 am

But you are male, right? Females lose blood every month. Which is why they are more likely to be anemic.

Males taking vitamins or eating fortified processed foods like cereal probably should give blood regularly to get rid of excess iron.

MemberMember
(@acneficent)

Posted : 06/19/2014 9:07 am

Aha male. Anemia is not only caused by blood loss but other factors too.

If you are a healthy person you can donate blood twice in a year without thinking a lot. Also the doctors there will not let you donate if you had Anemia in your family. And again its about helping others and yourself.

Hope i helped.

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 06/20/2014 12:14 pm

The anemia wasn't the point.

MemberMember
(@alternativista)
MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 07/29/2014 6:20 am

is it ok to donate ur crappy acne blood to other ppl tho? :/

im totally doing this!!

*DarkHeart* and fyry liked
MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 07/29/2014 7:14 am

is it ok to donate ur crappy acne blood to other ppl tho? :/

im totally doing this!!

You do not have crappy acne blood.

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 07/30/2014 8:14 am

but toxins, increased sugar nd acne bacteria nd everything thts bad inside of us?

wont person getting our blood get pimples??

MemberMember
(@quetzlcoatl)

Posted : 07/30/2014 5:05 pm

There might be something to this, and here's why. Many toxins are fat soluble, which makes it difficult for us to excrete them. Usually our liver solubilizes them, but I'd imagine that there are cases where this is difficult or take a long time. Moreover, there is probably a difference between blood lost via menstruation and blood lost by other means; not only is there a difference in volume of blood lost, but more than half of the lining is reabsorbed. The composition of material lost also probably differs because of how the lining of the uterus is constructed. Getting blood drawn ensures that all blood and serum components, including many proteins, are present, and none of the material is being reabsorbed.

That said, I think it's presumptive to say that acne is no longer a puzzle, or to assume that it's merely an outcome of toxic overload.

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 07/30/2014 5:56 pm

but toxins, increased sugar nd acne bacteria nd everything thts bad inside of us?

wont person getting our blood get pimples??

Almost everyone else donating blood has those as well.

And no, they won't catch your pimples from you.

MemberMember
(@ask24)

Posted : 08/01/2014 10:41 pm

lol Interesting. I would donate my blood, but I'm anemic and my blood pressure is so low, I wouldn't be allowed to donate it for that reason.

MemberMember
(@exister)

Posted : 08/06/2014 7:05 am

I donated blood 6 days ago for the first time. My skin looks significantly better today than it did. I haven't had a single new pimple form, and the old ones are healing quickly.

BUT about 8 days ago I stopped rubbing my face clean in the shower. I've just been letting cold water run over my face, without touching it with my hands. (I haven't used cleanser for a long time).

So I don't know which of these things caused the improvement. Maybe both.

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 08/15/2014 9:38 am

heres something abt donating blood thts i thought kinda to do with us
deff cant give blood if:
problems with immunity (??)
diabetes
also:
if on any meds
infectious, alergic skin errors (this much??)
weight loss, not enough nutrition
allergy (also?)
at first kinda thought whatevs but then read that any false answer to test can make some very ill kid even die, so kinda dont wanna mess with that, dunno what to do now, i feel lika sicko tho, i think ill just try asking them if they can just take my blood nd then throw it away cos i need this n ima kid thats dying too yknow :/
gotta wait till monday
MemberMember
(@icogito)

Posted : 08/15/2014 8:38 pm

First of all, SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

I actually tried cleansing my blood. It didn't kill my acne but it was fun to have a needle in my veins for an hour.

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 08/15/2014 9:45 pm

I actually tried cleansing my blood. It didn't kill my acne but it was fun to have a needle in my veins for an hour.

for an hour?? u have to stay there whole hour? :l can u have phone in the other hand?

MemberMember
(@acneficent)

Posted : 01/19/2015 1:43 pm

Hi there, can you please share your results. We'd be very glad))

MemberMember
(@icogito)

Posted : 01/19/2015 3:38 pm

Hi there, can you please share your results. We'd be very glad))

It did not do much.

MemberMember
(@acneficent)

Posted : 01/20/2015 3:08 pm

When I donated, it really helped me a lot. Thanks anyways)

MemberMember
(@jackthelad)

Posted : 01/20/2015 4:06 pm

pretty awesome post. Might look into this actually although I did 4.5 months of accutane so dont know how long I have to wait before being able to

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@geneticsuck)

Posted : 01/27/2015 2:01 pm

Interesting post, i'v never donated blood but I will next time there is a blood drive at my school.

MemberMember
(@geneticsuck)

Posted : 02/04/2015 10:23 pm

Alright so I donated blood today for the first time, I will update if I see any improvements

MemberMember
(@siribai)

Posted : 02/07/2015 12:04 am

What about donating plasma? that way you make money too? (if over 18 =P)

MemberMember
(@acneficent)

Posted : 09/16/2015 12:04 am

What about donating plasma? that way you make money too? (if over 18 =P)

Donating blood the traditional way will not only help others but yourself; you're giving your body a chance to make new blood which is better than the one you donated. You're supporting your body by minimizing the pressure inside you, you're giving away whatever in the blood plus alot of waste. Your body will be less oily, you skin will glow and you will feel healthy.

But your job isn't done yet, after donating blood you have to eat healthy, organic and pure. If you do that, the new blood that your body makes will purify the rest of the blood in your body.

Hope thats the answer to your health.

MemberMember
(@skindeeply)

Posted : 09/16/2015 1:33 pm

This is brilliant. I love it! Going to try this pronto.

MemberMember
(@acneficent)

Posted : 09/17/2015 1:49 pm

This is a very logical approach and with proper diet you can achieve outstanding resultsl; I am sure.