Notifications
Clear all

Shipping To Merry Old England

MemberMember
(@icelandicboy)

Posted : 06/19/2014 3:43 am

Hey this is my first post on Acne.org and I just wanted to make a post regarding sourcing Dan's products within the United Kingdom. I should first start off by saying that I have no complaints about the price of Dan's products as I understand they have been specially formulated with regards to oil levels, the balance and preparation of the moisturiser and cleanser whilst also careful consideration to the texture and consistency of the Benzyl Peroxide. (If you have tried with Panoxyl and realised it spreads about as well as frozen butter.)

So... when taking on this regime, although I appreciate the trouble Acne.Org has gone to to source other alternatives, I just felt that if I was going to take the plunge and sacrifice what was left of the glowing healthy skin on my face and replace it with red, somewhat flakey skin for a few weeks whilst my skin adjusts to the Benzyl-Paroxide, then I may as well do it with the actual products which I know have such a wonderful success rate and will eventually even m skin tone out again.

I became transfixed with the thought that through sourcing my own alternatives I would end up burning my whole face off, and giving myself a somewhat botched professional chemical peel/burn at home which would require me to visit Joan Rivers' Plastic Surgeon to restore some kind of normality to my face.

Donc... I was looking on the internet at the price of shipping directly from this site and also from other sites.

Considering that the U.S charge for this regime is only around $78, which roughly turn into 46. Which is not bad at all, but then with shipping it came to just short of 60, which is $102. Which, granted is still inexpensive, as a student living in London, and only starting out on this regime, it's still a little pricey.

However, If you are a resident of the Uk and you have looked at Amazon Uk and have seen that the product is not available for purchase in the Uk, spit not at your screen in anger, change the url to end in .com and amazon automatically set up an american account for me, I ordered in US Dollars and the conversion including shipping came to 38.

Hope this has helped anyone who has been wondering, and I apologise if this has already been discussed