Notifications
Clear all

Acne Not A Puzzle Anymore.

MemberMember
(@acneficent)

Posted : 06/18/2014 7:26 pm

I always had acne since teenage; Genetic! Hormone Imbalance! Oily skin! Back/Chest and face.

As you read this I am going to share; what I did that gave me a clear skin and good health. I dont understand up till now why no one has ever talked or wrote about it in their books or even tried it. But I am doing it right now; maybe I am the first one to help you. So here it is.

I donated blood to help people without knowing that I am helping myself.

I donated one bottle which you see in the hospitals, dont exactly how much it is but at that time I didn't have a clue about how this will all turn out. Doctors told me that giving blood is healthy, it reduces risk of heart attacks and lower iron levels blah blah and also that I should donate twice in a year. I didnt listen effectively, just thought that its their way to make money by taking peoples blood.

As time passed, after a week or so my skin calmed and cleared; felt like its taking a nap. New acne stopped and blemishes vanished then I realized oh that is it. During that time I was not even taking single medicine only used to wash my face with a face wash.

As you know acne is not an external problem its an internal. Thats why you avoid dairy, change diets, avoid meat and etc. You do all this to kill toxins, clear your liver and detoxify the body. So you guys get it. I dont wana bore further so lets get to the point.

So as I recalled what I read, heard and researched about acne cures; so donating blood does make sense.

(Read this)

We are a toxic world. Our blood and bones now contain over 85,000 different chemical pollutants. Depleted uranium from bombs, and nuclear energy sites like Fukushima, as well as chemicals as sinister as Agent Orange and toxic mold are now part of our genetic make up. There are too many other toxins to name here. Their names and devastating health effects could fill books. These toxins have seeped into our cells, causing cancer, depression and even insanity (courtesy [Removed])

Giving one bottle reduced the load of my body and gave the chance to make new fresh blood. And if you have good green diet, your skin, body will thank you. I wish you guys out there good luck. Because this thing here has 101% no bad effects Just Google about it, donating blood has tons of advantages. Its an act of bravery, donating blood. Just keep in my mind that you are saving lives. Whatever your intention, they are thankful to you.

Read the eligibility req here: http://www.redcrossblood.org/donating-blood/eligibility-requirements

Thanks for your time. See you here.

MemberMember
(@wishclean)

Posted : 06/19/2014 12:10 am

On 6/19/2014 at 6:26 AM, Acneficent said:

I always had acne since teenage; Genetic! Hormone Imbalance! Oily skin! Back/Chest and face.

As you read this I am going to share; what I did that gave me a clear skin and good health. I dont understand up till now why no one has ever talked or wrote about it in their books or even tried it. But I am doing it right now; maybe I am the first one to help you. So here it is.

I donated blood to help people without knowing that I am helping myself.

I donated one bottle which you see in the hospitals, dont exactly how much it is but at that time I didn't have a clue about how this will all turn out. Doctors told me that giving blood is healthy, it reduces risk of heart attacks and lower iron levels blah blah and also that I should donate twice in a year. I didnt listen effectively, just thought that its their way to make money by taking peoples blood.

As time passed, after a week or so my skin calmed and cleared; felt like its taking a nap. New acne stopped and blemishes vanished then I realized oh that is it. During that time I was not even taking single medicine only used to wash my face with a face wash.

As you know acne is not an external problem its an internal. Thats why you avoid dairy, change diets, avoid meat and etc. You do all this to kill toxins, clear your liver and detoxify the body. So you guys get it. I dont wana bore further so lets get to the point.

So as I recalled what I read, heard and researched about acne cures; so donating blood does make sense.

(Read this)

We are a toxic world. Our blood and bones now contain over 85,000 different chemical pollutants. Depleted uranium from bombs, and nuclear energy sites like Fukushima, as well as chemicals as sinister as Agent Orange and toxic mold are now part of our genetic make up. There are too many other toxins to name here. Their names and devastating health effects could fill books. These toxins have seeped into our cells, causing cancer, depression and even insanity (courtesy [Removed])

Giving one bottle reduced the load of my body and gave the chance to make new fresh blood. And if you have good green diet, your skin, body will thank you. I wish you guys out there good luck. Because this thing here has 101% no bad effects Just Google about it, donating blood has tons of advantages. Its an act of bravery, donating blood. Just keep in my mind that you are saving lives. Whatever your intention, they are thankful to you.

Read the eligibility req here: http://www.redcrossblood.org/donating-blood/eligibility-requirements

Thanks for your time. See you here.

This is interesting...I think you would get more responses if you post this in the Diet/holistic forum

MemberMember
(@joshd1987)

Posted : 06/19/2014 2:21 am

interesting, thanks for posting.

MemberMember
(@wikkid)

Posted : 06/20/2014 5:57 am

Very interesting read. As much as I would like this to work, Im not sure would this make someone like me clear. I suffer from hormonal acne (chin & neck) + diet related acne or similar (around my ears & forehead) which Im able to get rid mostly with supplements like msm-powder and lactoferrin but the hormonal acne is always stubborn. Im interested in this idea cause you said you had yourself hormonal acne and thats just the kind of acne I need a cure badly (without messing up my hormones). I have never donated blood, but feels kind of wrong to go donate blood now only to gain something from it myself. Nothing to lose I guess (apart from a little bit of blood) :P