Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scco

Is My Skin Bad Or Is It Just Me?

Hello,

I quit accutane about 2 months ago and my skin isn't really what I expected. I feel bad about it all the time, but friends and family keep telling me that it's not bad anymore. For some reason I feel like they're just saying things to make me feel better, but I feel like I can't really trust my own opinion anymore either. Can anyone give his/her HONEST opinion. I really hate those red marks.

I tried to make some pics in bright, but normal lighting. It's worse if you look at my skin in bright sunlight but there's no reason to make a 'worst case scenario'-picture. I'm trying to stay positive.

As if it isn't bad enough already I'm also super stressed because I really want to ask someone out but I'm scared that my skin might mess this up :( .

Thanks, have a nice day.

P.S.: I just found out that I'm allergic to grass -_- This might explain why I look like Rudolph the red nose reindeer...

UPDATE:

I removed the pictures because I don't really want anyone in my environment to find out about this, the lesser they know about my insecurity, the better. Just message me if you're really that curious, I don't bite :)

I really want to thank all the people on here for the kind words, it really was the symbolic pat on the back that I've been needing for a while now :) I wish you all the very best with your skin, hopefully we can look back on this one day and laugh about how unnecessary our concerns were.

Edited by scco

idk..this is kind of skin like i wish i could get as my best skin :/
i can see some spots but like only if u look rly rly closely..i doubt anyones gonna notice anything tho cos not all ppl r such skin experts as us afterall
but hey
how r u alergic to grass exactly? o.o do u eat grass???

You should check out BDD or HSP. There really is nothing to worry about in any way, I think lot's of girls like the way you look.

idk..this is kind of skin like i wish i could get as my best skin :/
i can see some spots but like only if u look rly rly closely..i doubt anyones gonna notice anything tho cos not all ppl r such skin experts as us afterall
but hey
how r u alergic to grass exactly? o.o do u eat grass???

It's not really an allergy to grass, but to pollen, I get a reaction just by breathing. (english isn't my first language and I was too lazy too look up the real word). :D

I saw the photos before dude, and just wanted to say that your skin is great. I'm glad you found something that helped and thanks for your words on my thread.

Edited by OllieJR