Notifications
Clear all

Muds. Why Are They Good. Who Tried?

MemberMember
(@joliejulie)

Posted : 06/18/2014 12:24 am

In fact, I've tried many things. Mud masks, as well.

Today would like to ask your opinion on whether you've ever tried the mud masks. It doesn't matter if you have an acne prone skin or dry skin or even rosacea (as the mud types vary as well and have different effects) Share your impressions if you did.

MemberMember
(@jessylo)

Posted : 06/18/2014 11:21 pm

Hey! Yeah, sure, muds are natural products. Certainly, it helps!

I'm still using it. Black one is well-knows for its healing and medicine properties, for ex. Is very good for oily type of the skin. Blue one is good as it helps to release the toxins from the skin. It's very effective in struggling with the spots. There were times when I was taking the baths with the muds.

MemberMember
(@marleyme)

Posted : 06/19/2014 11:16 pm

By the way, it's an interesting question. Yesterday was in the mall and was unexpectedly caught by a sales girl who in a few sec applied some salt on me, then some mud to try the texture, then smth else...(she was doing it all while I was still unconscious, hehe) All those things were from the Dead Sea as it's rich with the minerals and Dead Sea water, etc.

MemberMember
(@joliejulie)

Posted : 06/19/2014 11:27 pm

Hey! Yeah, sure, muds are natural products. Certainly, it helps!

I'm still using it. Black one is well-knows for its healing and medicine properties, for ex. Is very good for oily type of the skin. Blue one is good as it helps to release the toxins from the skin. It's very effective in struggling with the spots. There were times when I was taking the baths with the muds.

Jessy, I'm very skeptical about muds as they dry my skin so much..that after I don't know what to put on myself...It has this unpleasant itchy and astringent effect afterwards. Yes, I have an oily skin but it doesn't mean, I need to turn it into a desert)

MemberMember
(@jessylo)

Posted : 06/22/2014 10:57 pm

JolieJulie,

well...sure, if you apply the mud mask on your face and leave it to dry out on your face like that...it will make your skin dry (though, isn't it that problem that you're trying to sort out with your problem skin, no?) There are lots of masks which on the contrary moisturize the face skin, provide good skin nourishment with the vitamins and minerals. I use this and must admit, don't complain on skin dryness. [Removed]

MemberMember
(@hopheynananey)

Posted : 06/22/2014 11:07 pm

I'm firmly convinced that blue mud works. Calms down the irritation, reduces the skin redness. And it's not true that these masks dry the skin badly. It all depends on how you apply it, for how long, which brand you use, which mud suits you (I mean, if you want to achieve some particular effect) etc. It hydrates the skin, girls. It's a natural product which is always better. Will try Anna Lotan. I've heard about it rather good reports already. Jessy, thanks for the link.