Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just ordered a 20% chemical off of amazon and it should be here tomorrow. I've been on everything and im trying this now. Is there anything I should know, anything you want to tell me about it or tips/advice I should know?

This is my first chemical peel and im not sure how I will react to it. My skin barely reacts to benzyl or 10% glycolic acid so im not sure how much this will burn etc. All I know is to wash my face, apply and leave on for 5-7/10 mins and then wash off with water. Is that correct?

Heres the peel - http://www.amazon.com/Salicylic-Acid-20%25-Gel-Peel/dp/B006ZA0A5Y/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1402958857&sr=8-2&keywords=chemical+peel

im also 17 if it matters

And im not putting this on my whole face just the area on my face where i have the most (unresponsive)acne

Edited by ThatGuy3

get some baking soda and put it in water, you can use that to neutralize the acid

I used a 30% glycolic acid peel today for 5 minutes on my entire face and responded extremely well.

It stung a tiny bit for the first minute and then it was fine.