Notifications
Clear all

Weird Dryness

MemberMember
(@lancerdancer01)

Posted : 06/16/2014 8:44 am

So I have been on the regimen for about a month now and love it. It has definitely reduced the amount of acne I have and I only am getting a few single pimples at a time instead of multiple ones. I did have some dryness over the first few weeks but my ceravae lotion / jojoba oil did a pretty good job at controlling it. I only get acne on my forehead, nose, and chin so that is the only places I put the BP. However, over the past week or so I have been getting a lot of dryness and flakes on my cheeks. When I put the lotion on I do rub it all over my face and am kind of confused at why my cheeks are getting dry all of a sudden. It kind of sucks because I ride my motorcycle and whenever I take my helmet off it rubs against my cheeks and they get all flaky. Is there anything special I can do to prevent this? Will this dryness eventually go away? Also I did order the AHA but haven't started using it yet, would that help with the dryness? What is the best way to incorporate it into the regimen? Thanks everyone.