What Am I Doing Wro...

Notifications
Clear all

What Am I Doing Wrong?

MemberMember
(@bspencer25)

Posted : 06/14/2014 6:58 pm

I've been following the regimen minus a few things for over a month at this point, and just recently I have been getting severe dryness and redness. It looks like I got a bad sunburn or something and the area around my eyes stands out due to a severe difference of color. I have been using Dan's cleanser, then about a dime-sized amount of the treatment (I know, it's not the recommended amount, but it keeps me clear), and finally cetaphil. I wait at least 10 minutes to apply the treatment, and then I sometimes wait up to 30 minutes to use the moisturizer. It still burns a bit when I apply the moisturizer, and just lately I have been getting a lot more redness than usual. What is up? The only thing I can think of is that I recently started taking Sage and Gingko Biloba supplements (sage to help with sweatiness, ginkgo for focus), and that's it. I'm going crazy with this. I won't even go out in public today because there is such a noticeable redness to my face, and it feels so tight. I thought it had gotten better until these past few days. Please help! I'm going crazy! :/

MemberMember
(@aldomg)

Posted : 06/15/2014 6:28 pm

Well, if you're using the BP at night and morning try to use it just one time per day, that helped for me atleast and I'm about 90% clear.