Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
poopoo2

Mild To Mod Hyperpigmentation (W/ Pic)

So i've been using some products and it seems like it's working. Im using arbutin cream and it has helped my hyperpigmentation to lighten a little. Although I haven't used it for that much long yet. Do you guys have any suggestion/products that i could safely use to lighten my marks? You may not see it in the pic and idk if u could zoom in but there's a lot of small marks. :) comment below if you have anything to recommend :)

(Sorry for the photo. Thats the only photo i took recently without makeup lol)

(I have oily and slightly sensitive skin if that helps?)

Edited by poopoo2

i been washing my face with oatmeal and cinnamon, its really has improve my hyper-pigmentation, and acne scar :D, and also raw honey

I've tried oatmeal before (not consistently) for some slight exfoliation but didnt know it could help lighten marks. Do you use it everyday?

i been washing my face with oatmeal and cinnamon, its really has improve my hyper-pigmentation, and acne scar , and also raw honey

I've tried oatmeal before (not consistently) for some slight exfoliation but didnt know it could help lighten marks. Do you use it everyday?

Yeah , i wash my face with yes to carrots creamy cleanser, then i use oatmeal to exfoliate, and moisturize.At night i do the same, but after im done exfoliating with oatmeal i make a DIY Oatmeal mask :D, with cinnamon, raw honey, green tea. I been doing this for 10 days and i seen so much improvement. My acne scars, and acne marks are less noticeable and my acne was gone way down, :D. i also use tea tree as a spot treatment. I recommend you use oatmeal again with honey, the cinnamon is optional cause it burns like crazy kinda when apply to the skin for a few minutes. Tried it out here's the recipe ---> Half a cup of warm green tea, grounded oatmeal, pour the green tea on the oatmeal, with a tea spoon of raw honey and cinnamon ( Optional ) :D leave it on for 20-30 minutes :D