Notifications
Clear all

Skipping Bp

MemberMember
(@bisma)

Posted : 06/10/2014 2:41 am

After clearing up my skin by using the kit...can i skip the Bp but keep using the moisturizer and the cleanser....or cn i just apply th BP in the moring beacuse i want to use my light moisturizer for night can i ?surprised.gif

and after 4 months of the regimen cn i do my facial once a week or once in two week?? please help im confused??? n im scrared if i did somthing wrong my acne wil get more wrost!! n yea i just got acne on my cheecks area so cn i just use the Bp on my cheecks onli instead of allover my face?eusa_think.gif

MemberMember
(@lilly75)

Posted : 06/13/2014 5:30 am

moved to the regimen forum

MemberMember
(@hope7)

Posted : 06/13/2014 12:23 pm

If your face has cleared up then you can just use the bp once a day and it should be fine. I think that it may be better to use the bp at night and use your other moisturizer in the day.

Don't over do it with masks (once a week is ok) and make sure the mask is not too harsh and is ok for your skin or it could cause irritation and breakouts.

Just remember to be gentle with your skin and stick to a routine and products that work for you and it will all be good.

Congrats on clearing up your skin!

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 06/14/2014 10:32 am

If you want to test out changes in your routine, make sure do them one at a time, that way if you break out, you can clearly identify what is causing the issue and if not, then you will know what works for your skin. :)

MemberMember
(@bisma)

Posted : 06/16/2014 7:33 am

THANKS ALOTTT!!!! i im a student so i hve to take my p.e classes n i get a lot of sweating!!! N ON MY FACE ALOOOT!!! i even cant rub it with tissiue ....n produst on my face willl be gone cz of the sweatiness what to do during the summer???