Dirty / Dusty Work ...

Notifications
Clear all

Dirty / Dusty Work Place Issues

MemberMember
(@trentpualele)

Posted : 06/09/2014 5:39 pm

I work in a recycling yard and we tend to wear alot of safety clothes like safety hard helmet, safety glasses and dust mask which can irritate a persons face , plus we deal with a lot of toner cartridge which gets on our face and Is hard to remove off without scrubbing it off! I tend to sweat alot as well in this dust filled factory and I'm afraid to start the regimen because the environment is so dirty, will this make using the regimen not effective if I were to start it ?

MemberMember
(@sky13)

Posted : 06/09/2014 7:27 pm

I dont think it will affect the effectiveness of the regimen as long as you cleanse thoroughly and remove all traces of dirt before you apply your nightly regimen Im sure it will be fine.

Also in regards to irritation through your work clothes once youve been on the regimen for a month you can start using an AHA which will help to combat any irritation that might lead to outbreaks.

Id highly recommend the regimen, Im on week 6 and its going great. If youve tried everything else youve really got nothing to lose by giving it a shot. Good luck!