Can Only Get Hold O...

Notifications
Clear all

Can Only Get Hold Of 10% Benzoyl Peroxide

MemberMember
(@kermit1515)

Posted : 06/06/2014 11:04 am

I live in the UK and can only find concentrations of 5% benzoyl peroxide and 10%. 2.5% is unheard of round here. And I don't want to fork out loads of money for the delivery for the acne.org products. Now that my 5% of benzoyl peroxide has run out, I can't find any more, it seems to be discontinued! 10% seems to the only thing on the shelves now, which is annoying as it's extremely drying and I can't follow the regimen precisely.

Is it possible to use the 10% benzoyl peroxide with the regimen? As it actually seems to be making my face worse at the moment.

MemberMember
(@aldomg)

Posted : 06/07/2014 2:51 pm

Well you should try to call all drug stores in your area to see if they have 5%, there might be one around there.

Personally I haven't tried 10%.

MemberMember
(@sky13)

Posted : 06/07/2014 7:33 pm

for the regimen you really need 2.5 if you use 10 it will really dry your face up. i would recommend ordering offline for the 2.5%.

I live in the UK and thats what I had to do, the regimen wont be effective using 5 or 10% BP.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 06/08/2014 6:19 am

I personally started with 5% on the regimen and it was waaaaay to drying for me. Please don't use 10% because that will just be painful. Try looking online for some 2.5%. That really is the ideal percentage to use.