Notifications
Clear all

Have Anybody Ordered The Regimen From Sweden?

MemberMember
(@tobbe134)

Posted : 06/06/2014 6:08 am

Hey!

I have a dilemma, I want to order The Regimen but problem is that due to importation restrictions to Sweden I don't want to spend 100 bucks and then facing the fact that I'm not going to get my products. Is there no other way to minimize the risk? Benzoyl peroxide over here cost me 21 dollars for 1,4 oz and they don't even have 2.5%... So that being said, have anybody ordered The Regimen from Sweden? Did you receive your products?

Thank you in advance Tobias

MemberMember
(@eaglesgirl)

Posted : 06/28/2014 8:29 am

I do not live in Sweden - I live in Denmark. I've ordered BP many times, always recieving my products and only once (or twice?) had to pay for customs fee.

I hope this helps! And good luck!

MemberMember
(@doggie82)

Posted : 08/03/2014 3:25 am

Hi,

I have ordered to Sweden, but I have not received the products yet. I can post here and tell you about them when I receive them. But I have ordered things from the US before and the tip to avoid customs is to buy things under 50 usd. I have never had to pay custom taxes under 50 usd. That is why I bought my benzoyl in one purchace and then the AHA in another. I'm sure that Dan's cleanser and mousturizer is great, but any gentle products will do.

Y

MemberMember
(@tobbe134)

Posted : 08/07/2014 4:23 pm

Hi,

I have ordered to Sweden, but I have not received the products yet. I can post here and tell you about them when I receive them. But I have ordered things from the US before and the tip to avoid customs is to buy things under 50 usd. I have never had to pay custom taxes under 50 usd. That is why I bought my benzoyl in one purchace and then the AHA in another. I'm sure that Dan's cleanser and mousturizer is great, but any gentle products will do.

Y

Please do, tack pa forhand 🙂