Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tarheel333

Proactiv: The Only Thing That Has Cleared Up My Skin (Not An Ad)!

I have had fairly mild acne (at least by the standards of users here) for the past three years (age 17-20). I had used a salicylic acid wash (usually Clearasil) and a benzoyl peroxide cream (usually benzagel). I was never very impressed, because I still broke out from time to time on the sides of my face. It would also take like 4-5 days for the break out to dissipate with the cream, and then I would be left with nasty hyperpigmentation.

I finally broke down and bought the regular Proactiv 3-step kit. It arrived on Monday, and I did the routine Monday morning and night. When I woke up on Tuesday morning, every pimple and bump on my face had been completely wiped out: it was flat. Then I started putting on their dark spot correcter cream, and my hyperpigmentation has faded by like 70% since Monday, and it is only Thursday.

My face is now clear, and my skin is bright. I hope this doesn't sound like advertising for Proactiv: I am just ecstatic that I have a completely clear face, and I want to share the secret with y'all!