Notifications
Clear all

Any Hope?

MemberMember
(@panicjack)

Posted : 06/03/2014 9:40 am

My acne is still there but reduce as the time goes by. My real problem is my face is so red and shows unnatural texture and deep scarring everywhere. My face is like the pic below.. Any suggestion? To have a treatment Or just leave it alone as for it can't be improved significantly. I've been so tired browsing in this site.

MemberMember
(@andrewbleah)

Posted : 06/06/2014 1:43 pm

With that kind of scarring,you'll need a very agressive treatment and you'll see about 50-55% improvment ,it will take a lot of time but it's definitely worth it.

Yes ,there is hope.

MemberMember
(@elise16)

Posted : 06/06/2014 3:54 pm

There is hope! Don't give it, because it can get better. You have many options. You could see a dermatologist, and do lazer treatments or whatever your doctor recommends. That's expensive though. You can also try to heal your skin at home. Try using a good clay mask to exfoliate. Raw organic honey helps heal damaged skin. Aloe vera juice from the plant helps heal skin and calm redness.

Honestly, nothing has really helped me. I have scarring and red marks. But the best thing to do is to keep trying different things.

Good luck!

MemberMember
(@panicjack)

Posted : 06/07/2014 12:02 pm

Really? But with everything I have tried, sadly none of them reduced my problems. And I can say that the more I tried to fix my skin, the more scars I got. Facial might seem reduce my acne, but then it made more indents. I remember exactly, my BIG boxcar on side of my nose was appeared few days later after I did a facial. I actually regretted that I thought my face skin could be easily replaced with another part of my body skin by surgery. Now, I think why there is a laser if replacing my skin is possible. Lol, I have been aware that my skin condition is permanent. Nothing mush I can do. Cosmetics surgery in my area don't offer acne scars, I think skin is almost impossible to be treated because it is outer part of body organ. Scars meant the skin layers are damaged. If you want to fix your shape of your cheek or nose, the damage in the muscle below your skin can be ignored as for no one can see it. If you still remember biology that was taught in school, skin is not only thick layer but there are inside many complex functions. I'm doubt how the doctor could replace back that missing functions without replace the damage skin with another skin.